Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF identification

Hello ladies and gents,

Does anyone happen to know much about this ISF please?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202010144984735?advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=PE291YU&model=IS F&page=1&make=LEXUS&include-delivery-option=on&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New

I'm looking at a couple of ISF's and although this one is not a 2011 up, which is what I'm looking for, I'll happily settle for one older with less miles.

Thank you.

I can tell you something about it.

I bought my RC F from this dealer and they told me that my car and the ISF were traded in by the same person to an Aston dealer for a new car.

The dealer had an arrangement with the Aston franchise to offer for their trade ins,and they bought both.

I would say my RC F had been very well looked after,so probably this ISF has been as well.

That’s all I know !

1 hour ago, XK140 said:

I can tell you something about it.

I bought my RC F from this dealer and they told me that my car and the ISF were traded in by the same person to an Aston dealer for a new car.

The dealer had an arrangement with the Aston franchise to offer for their trade ins,and they bought both.

I would say my RC F had been very well looked after,so probably this ISF has been as well.

That’s all I know !

Thank you very much. They have some lovely cars and I've requested a video walk around. Being 80 odd miles away with lockdown certainly doesn't help with car viewing!