Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bonnet vent

Just got 2015 RCF in great condition from main dealer but have noticed the bonnet vent seems slightly skewed. The bonnet it a perfect fit,shut lines perfect, not a sign of repair or damage. The vent, including the raised shaping of the vent looks a little tilted, the right side very slightly nearer the windscreen, only by a few mm. It's hardly noticeable but once you have seen it it's always there. Is this normal, has anyone else come across this? 

Welcome Shedman,

There is a separate forum for the F cars (ISF, RCF, GSF). You may have more chance of a reply on there.

I've not noticed a difference on mine. I'm almost afraid to look in case I can't unsee a tilt

19 hours ago, Shedman said:

.... looks a little tilted, the right side very slightly nearer the windscreen, only by a few mm. ....

Have you actually tried measuring the distances, perhaps with a non-scratching cloth roll-up tape of the type used by dressmakers, in order to objectively prove or disprove? 

• Like 1