Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wow.... just WOW

https://youtu.be/9z1R0G_RCFw

In the above link you will find the new review of the Lexus LFA by the Savage Geese team. It also gives all F cars a role.

It is a short movie in itself. it is Brilliant.

I cannot copy the clip from this computer but maybe someone else can arrange? above is the link or just youtube to savage geese!  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dutchie01 said:

I cannot copy the clip from this computer

Did you click the link icon and put the link in the link box? If so, that's why - any YouTube links you want to put in just go in the ordinary 'body' of the post and the board itself does the magic to display it.

3 hours ago, Herbie said:

Did you click the link icon and put the link in the link box? If so, that's why - any YouTube links you want to put in just go in the ordinary 'body' of the post and the board itself does the magic to display it.

Thanks Herbs, never too old to learn

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Irish ISF said:

Savagegeese is the best car channel on YouTube bar none. The level of detail and professionalism of the video that these two guys achieve is amazing.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

And they have thesame chemistry top gear had in the early days. and all that beeing independent

Yeah... seen that... makes me sad that Lexus spent so much money in developing such great car and technology and only ended-up making few hundred examples. Feels almost criminal for me not to continue with it. Once it is all developed (that is where they spent $1 billion) it really doesn't cost as much to continue making it - yes first 1000 cars costed them on average 1 million to make and they lost money selling it for $300k, but second 1000 would not cost much extra at all. Obviously, I am not expecting these cars to be cheap or many of them to be sold, but making it available would be even bigger statement then just making 1000 cars for collectors and closing the shop. Maybe even making LFA mk2 with updated interior and technology. Or using some or most of the tech in LC-F, somehow I think that developing new LC500h "multi-stage hybrid system" costed far more than just making 10000 more LF-As. 

Great video.

Is it strange that after 48 minutes I still want to know lots more about the engineering that went into this amazing machine?

I feel that a whole series of 1 hour videos going into details on each aspect would do :smile:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links