Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Service Centre in the South West?

BAEF

Our 2006/7 400h is due for its second service in the UK. The first one was with a Lexus dealership in Kent - an experience that I would describe as average (5 out of 10).

We have since moved to rural Somerset and have at least 5 Lexus Service centres to choose from (Swindon, Bristol, Exeter, Poole and Hedge End). They are all equally convenient for us?

I'm looking for a recommendation on which one I should choose?

Just now, BAEF said:

Our 2006/7 400h is due for its second service in the UK. The first one was with a Lexus dealership in Kent - an experience that I would describe as average (5 out of 10).

We have since moved to rural Somerset and have at least 5 Lexus Service centres to choose from (Swindon, Bristol, Exeter, Poole and Hedge End). They are all equally convenient for us?

I'm looking for a recommendation on which one I should choose?

I have noticed that Hedge End receive numerous plaudits on this Forum. However, Members in the surrounding areas will be along I am sure to deliver their respective views.

• Thanks 1

I have used Lexus Poole for the past 5 years for my 2007 is250 and can't praise them highly enough.  I've used them for servicing, MOT and repairs.  Luke on reception is polite and respectful as well as knowledgable.  I made a sales enquiry there once when I was thinking of a new vehicle and although we didn't go through to closing, the same level of service and respect was there.  I'll continue to use them even though it's a 2 hour round trip.  Hope this helps.

Edited by Brechin Slate
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2020 at 8:14 AM, olliesgrandad said:

Cheltenham is good and if you are a gold member will get 15% off. 

I have just become a Gold Member. Is it best to tell Service Centre's this up front?

10 hours ago, BAEF said:

I have just become a Gold Member. Is it best to tell Service Centre's this up front?

Yes, but check first the terms the dealer of your choice lists here. Some don't give any discount, others vary. I was surprised that I got 15% off my Mot at Cheltenham. 

• Thanks 1

I have used Lexus Bristol for around 7-8 years and they have always looked after me and carried out servicing and any work required very well. On one occasion they even delivered some parts I ordered by hand! Would I recommend them? Yes.

• Thanks 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links