Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spacesaver tyre specs..

Gearoidmuar

On 9/14/2023 at 9:34 AM, Neil James said:

My auto electrician (I don't think you need one if you are capable of taking the door liner out) is fitting it next Friday 22th September. [I have got in advance from the factory instructions on how to reset/reboot it just in case it's required. You know how electronic set-ups can sometimes require a reboot of some sort]. Given it plugs into three existing sockets (door lock/window motor and a permanent live feed) it should be easy! (We shall see).

If this works I might ask for the module which closes/opens all windows/sunroof & mirrors upon locking/unlocking. They have yet to confirm this will work with UK spec. (RHD) Lexus ES.

Do we have an update on this? 

29 minutes ago, george72 said:

29 minutes ago, george72 said:

Seeing Autoelectrician on Friday 6th October. He's also going to fit a new module I've just received. See other post. Opens/closes mirrors, windows and sunroof. Lock closes all. Unlock (once) unlocks and unfolds mirrors. Unlock twice (double click) also open windows and /or sunroof back to their last position.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Following a puncture recently that the garage refused to repair because i had used the repair kit gunk, I have been looking at getting a spare wheel. 

I can see that there are kits available on eBay that include a jack etc for £250 

I then noticed a wheel for sale locally off a Toyota RAV 4 -5 x 114.3 165/80/17

Which seems to be the same size to my untrained brain, can any of the better educated people on here advise if it would fit please ? 

Andre,

In addition to the reply I have just sent referring to one of my previous posts (linked below again).

See also the attached below

This was cited in my previous post as not being suitable (assuming your regular tyre size is 235/45R18) with reasons.

Did you not read it?

IMG_0443.png

I have an unused  space saver that I used in my 2022 ES300h along with the revised tool tray that allows you to hold all your tools. Comes with securing bolt.  See photo but I have sold the boot liner and mud flaps.    The tray is a genuine Lexus  part. The space saver is from a 2023 Toyota CHR an 18 inch  which fits the ES.    I now drive a LS500h which has run flat tyres and as there is no need for a spare the parts are surplus. 

I live in East Yorks.  PM me if you are interested, Collection only.    Post code area is YO25