Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all 

I own a gs 300 sport. Everything electrical worked until yesterday morning. 

I've searched on the forums and looked at the fuse box layouts but it's confusing as some of the fuses operate other items which still work. 

List of faulty electrical items as of yesterday morning 

Front door locks, key fob does not make these work. However rear unlock and lock. 

Door lock Control driver door does nothing. 

Windows work fine. 

Wing mirrors no longer move with the control. 

Dash does not show lights are on or fog lights, did before. 

All the other warning light show on ignition on. 

Steering memory does not work now. Button to move the steering wheel works fine. 

Seats work fine, but never had memory seat set up/used. 

Touch screen display

Radio works

Map works

Sat nav works

Climate system function are not able to be selected, the button on the consol do not light up. The climate was set to warm and this still continues to blow warm air. 

I've checked the fuses in the engine bay and a some of the interior passenger and drivers foot well. But finding information about which does what is frustrating as all the info online means I need to download and sign up to something. 

I'm wondering if it's some sort of interior type ecu module that has failed. 

Screenshot_20201108_192150_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Only topic I've found remotely close was down to a gateway ecu. However not sure that even fixed the guys issues. 

Is there any other interior control units/ecu that saves the memory of certain items, like steering wheel positioning, climate settings. 

1 hour ago, cruisermark said:

I would check the battery - sometimes a failing battery produces numerous unexplained faults

Interesting as it was extremely cold that night covered in an inch of snow. 

I'll swap it for my is300 battery 

On 12/5/2020 at 6:09 PM, cruisermark said:

I would check the battery - sometimes a failing battery produces numerous unexplained faults

So the snow had melted and dripped into the Battery tray, which then I believe maybe have messed with the Battery

Will be testing everything tonight 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 6:55 PM, Shane34gs300 said:

So the snow had melted and dripped into the battery tray, which then I believe maybe have messed with the battery. 

Will be testing everything tonight 

How did it go?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links