Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

£25 Aluminium Roof Bars from LIDL

Anybody who might want these at some stage would do well to purchase now while they are offered.  They may sell again in due course but perhaps not when your need arises.  I have some of their 'Parkside' range tools which come with a 3 year warranty.  I would say these are middle of the range and good enough for DIY.  A professional using tools every day would probably want Makita or Metabo etc.  I would think on my experience that the Lidl ones would be satisfactory and so much cheaper than the Lexus ones.  Furthermore, they can be easily removed so you are not devaluing the car.

I got some of these and after awhile of being on the car I found that the key seized and I had to drill the plastic flap to get access to the Allen screw. It happened on both bars so not a fluke. Still great bars though, have come in handy on more than one occasion.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links