Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

17" to 18" wheel swap

Hi All!

Been a long time since I've been here!  Since my last visit I've had two Lexus models come and go and now am into my second year of IS300h Advance ownership.  Love almost everything about this car, except the 17" wheels!  To me it makes the car look underwheeled.  SWMBO likes them, but I just haven't warmed to the size!  My other car has 18s and looks so much better and I'm not concerned about harder ride etc as my "toy" is rock hard and I'm OK with that.

So I was wondering, is there anyone on here with 18s who would be interested in swap/part ex an as new set of 2018 Advance spec 10,000 mile 17s for equivalent condition 18s?   Weird question, but I have seen some guys wanting to downsize for comfort so, thought why not ask!

IMG_5286.JPG

• Like 1

some may even call such offer cheeky... but considering amount of winging on this forum about how apparently harsh the ride is on 18's it is certainly not unjustified! 😁

Good luck with your trade!