Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430 owned for 15 years

Pjw1

We have an sc430 in the family and just purchased a new Lexus, Lexus would not take car in part exchange. I am wondering if anyone on here would interested? It’s got a couple of issues lights on the dash but has been like this for some time, one is abs sensor which my mum paid a fortune to have fixed but then the garage couldn’t code it or something, the other is due to a exhaust sensor. The car has been in daily use with these on, putting into mot next couple of days, has the odd mark and generally needs some love. Happy to discuss with any member that maybe interested not after the Earth and will benefit someone on here I’m sure. 

It was purchased used from Lexus Bolton, and we have owned it since. 

hope this post is ok and someone can find a use for it.  

• Like 1

Sure car is on its way up from Bolton to the lakes tomorrow to live on my drive as the mot runs out shortly.

I will put some pics on in the next day, thanks. I don’t want it in my drive for long . 

• Like 1

Having Refurbished a 2006 Sc430 earlier this year I have come across most of the issues with these cars , albeit the facelift model . Alas I think this example has not got a lot going for it , unless someone just wants a project to work on and doesn't mind the financial  cost of a good refurb on the car . At the end of the process , you would still be left with a pre facelift example that would not be able to command top prices . Alas I fear this is one that might be better as a donor car for others !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Am surprised that the dealer wouldn't take it as part exchange. I've 'sold' some dogs to dealers and have never been refused. They may not have offered much but they shift them through the auctions. The mot history says a lot. Shame to say this but maybe time to say the final goodbye!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links