Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Donna Marie.

phunt

I just have to have my say on this matter,i tried to post in the Poll but for some reason it was locked.This has really annoyed me.For starters just let me say that if donna marie was just a random member who had joined and said the things she has said,she would have been booted and banned a LONG time ago but as she has links with a moderator her behaviour seems to get ignored.If you had stopped and looked at the results of the poll before locking it you would have seen that more people wanted her banned than wanted her here and as we are PAYING members i beleive are opinions should be valued.I paid My £25 to join this site for input and info on my Lexus.And donna! a couple of points...In the poll topic i noticed you seem to think you have done nothing wrong but i remember you getting banned for abusive behavour a while ago yet you still come on and call us all MORONS!!! and as for you GROW UP remark.....Well.......some of your opinions on blood donations were very child like and narrow minded.

Im sorry if this post is a bit strong but i feel very strongly about it and im sure there are a lot of members who would agree!

I dont see how donna marie has the right to 'free speech' and type what she wants but us paying members have a poll and that gets pulled?

Double standars/one rule for one and another for everyone else - take your pick.

Does seem a bit odd to me.

Having said what I have she doesnt bother me that much, I only normally read her threads when i've read all of the other ones.

Its like I said on the poll, you dont have to read a thread I guess.

I dont see how donna marie has the right to 'free speech' and type what she wants but us paying members have a poll and that gets pulled?

Double standars/one rule for one and another for everyone else - take your pick.

Does seem a bit odd to me.

free speech , we all have that right

victimisation, no one has the right

just one point.. the 25 quid is for gold memership not for the public forums membership..

I was told that when you become "gold" you get extra features to the main area, such as viewing profiles and group buys. So they are all really tied in, not seperate?!

Not trying to kick up a stink.. just trying to understand whats happening being a newbe! :winky:

If members have a problem with any other member they need to contact a member of the committee NOT post it publically on these forums.

This thread is now closed

Any member starting a new thread on this subject will receive a warning for being intentionally unpleasant to another member.

From forum T&Cs

Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning, and will be permanently banned from LOC after a second offence.