Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grom Audio V-line group buy

Is anyone interested in this? I see in the USA they get lots takers for the group purchase every few months. Would there be similar interest here if we could arrange something? I might try to contact them if there is. 

• Like 1

Oh right why the sarcasm? The they do it every two or three months on their USA website. Always organised by customers. That's generally the nature of group buys? 

Suppose its easier to make snide remarks though. 

Just now, Irish ISF said:

Oh right why the sarcasm? The they do it every two or three months on their USA website. Always organised by customers. That's generally the nature of group buys? 

Suppose its easier to make snide remarks though. 

Problem here is there’s a lot less of us, I’d be interested BUT not sure what discount you’d get, I know H&S only offered 5% on a 5+ group buy......

Keep us posted though 🤞🏻

• 1 year later...
On 12/10/2020 at 12:04 AM, Irish ISF said:

Is anyone interested in this? I see in the USA they get lots takers for the group purchase every few months. Would there be similar interest here if we could arrange something? I might try to contact them if there is. 

I know I am responding to an old ask. But, can you please let me know if you managed a group buy in UK?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links