Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New CT200H owner

rob_clio172

Hey, so ive finally took the plunge and joined you lot in CT200H ownership. 

Traded in my daily driver 05 plate Celica Tsport, only picked it up today so still having a play with bits and bobs.

20201210_113924.thumb.jpg.7ede19a6f1dbe3122ea688b14c018d8f.jpg

20201210_114041.thumb.jpg.eb06dd385ffc9154e22017606f119081.jpg

66 plate on 36k, so much better than the now dated Celica and can really feel the build quality difference, although that might have something to do with the 140k it had on the clock! 

Absolutely loving learning and playing with how to drive this thing to get best mpg. 

I know have a clean/cleaner green car to balance out my pollution pumping IS300 turbo🤣. Strange having 2 Lexus's both at complete opposite ends of the spectrum!

• Like 4

Great to hear, hope so. This is the newest car ive owned so want it to last. Looking into getting the 2-4-1 extended warranty which is a really good price, always good to have a bit of peace of mind.

8 minutes ago, LexIS200Sport said:

You what?? For a CT200h? :blink:

Just kidding, lovely car and colour combo.

🤣🤣 . Yeh the only thing i will miss about it compared to the CT for a daily driver is the punchy 1.8 190 lump it had but tbh i think im going to enjoy the fuel economy more. Ive got the IS300 for my speed fix.

2 minutes ago, LexIS200Sport said:

Which version of the CT200h is it? F-Sport?

Not the F-sport, i believe its just Sport. Been looking for some time and always looked at white 1s although the 1 i really wanted was silver.... then this popped up perfect combo with black wheels, grill and mirror caps.

33 minutes ago, CT200h-TL said:

Congrats! You will love it more when it is time to renew your road tax. 😉

Cheers, yeh when i picked it up (from an Audi dealer) salesman said its all been taxed and half a tank of fuel put in for you..... i said isnt this exempt from road tax? To which he kinda stuttered and said err im not sure i didnt sort it but i will go and check 😂

2 hours ago, 200h said:

even though the road tax is free you still have to apply for your road tax

in the normal manner online, if you dont you'll need to sorn it.

Yeh thats what the dealer had done, the salesman just didnt realise it was free. He was kinda saying like they had paid for it like doing me a deal with the price 😂 looked pretty suprised when he realised