Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So I have finally put my LS on HSD coilovers, inspecting the suspension that was there and they look pretty good except for lack of dust covers, fronts looks like they've been replaced before as they look newer than the rears. If anyone is interested let me know and we can sort a price for them as they are otherwise just going to be chucked. I'll put some pics up tomorrow as I forgot to take some when I was with the car today!

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/12/2020 at 4:10 PM, hockeyedwards said:

So I have finally put my LS on HSD coilovers, inspecting the suspension that was there and they look pretty good except for lack of dust covers, fronts looks like they've been replaced before as they look newer than the rears. If anyone is interested let me know and we can sort a price for them as they are otherwise just going to be chucked. I'll put some pics up tomorrow as I forgot to take some when I was with the car today!

Hi, do you still have this stuff? Are the springs standard or DHP spec? I'm after some standard springs mainly. Message me if you have, I'm interested! Thanks

8 hours ago, Davey Blueeyes said:

Hi, do you still have this stuff? Are the springs standard or DHP spec? I'm after some standard springs mainly. Message me if you have, I'm interested! Thanks

Hello! yes I still have the springs, just living in boxes in the garage for now 😄 they are standard ones. I see you are Hampshire too, I've sent you a message 🙂