Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX specifications required 2015-2019

I’ve found that the specifications of USED cars for sale on lexus.co.uk aren’t always accurate for the particular car featured. So I want to comprise my own shopping list for the NX Luxury and the NX Premier.

I’ve just found an article on blog.lexus.co.uk giving the specifications for 2015 models and I’ve consolidated it below to make it easier to read.

Questions:

1. Is this list correct?
  2. Is the Power-Operated Tailgate available ONLY on the Luxury as an option within the Convenience Pack? (Convenience Pack not available on any other model?)
  3. No mention of Powered-Tailgate on Premier?
  4. What has changed since 2015? (considering model years 2015-2019)

Is this list correct?

Standard features of the NX 300h S include:

17-inch alloy wheels

LED low-beam headlights and daytime running lights

Pre-Crash Safety system and Adaptive Cruise Control

Dual zone climate control

Eight-speaker audio system

Lexus Media Display with Remote Touch controller

DAB digital radio

60/40 folding rear seats

Electric, folding door mirrors

Drive Mode Select

Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management

Hill Assist Control

Eight airbags

USB multimedia port

Remote double door locking

Speed-sensitive automatic door locking

Lexus Navigation is available as an option at £995

SE grade adds:

All-wheel drive

Integrated roof rails

18-inch alloys

Rain-sensing wipers

Heated front seats

Towing capacity (1,500kg braked, 750kg unbraked trailer)

Metallic paint is available as an option at £645

Luxury grade adds:

Leather seat trim

LED fog lamps

Rear privacy glass

Heated, electrically adjustable front seats

Silver trim inserts and scuff plates

Parking sensors

Auto-dimming rear-view mirror

Smart Entry

Convenience Pack is available as an option at £495 (comprising the new wireless smartphone charger and power-operated tailgate)

Premier model builds on the Luxury specification with:

18-inch alloys with dedicated design

Headlights with LED high and low beam functions

Auto-dimming door mirrors

Heated and ventilated front seats with lumbar support

Driver’s seat position memory

Mark Levinson audio system

Card key

Lexus Premium Navigation

360-degree panoramic view

Automatic high beam

Lane Keep Assist

Head-up Display

Rear Cross Traffic Alert

Heated steering wheel

Sunroof is available as an option at £1,000

The specs have changed most years from what I can tell, particularly for the facelift in 2018 onwards.

I have the pdf brochures for 2017 (pre facelift), 2018, 2020 if you are interested - most can be had off the lexus website if you use www.archive.org to dig into the past.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, JeffL said:

Something else confusing. It says Sunroof available as an option on Premier but not mentioned on any other models. Also by Sunroof do they mean Panoramic Roof?

I have a sunroof on my 2015 Luxury. It was an option at the time. Sunroof not panoramic roof. Mine tilts up and slides back.

• Thanks 1

List looks right to me. There was also a protection pack available at £450 - boot protector, rubber mats and mud flaps.

I don’t believe the powered tailgate was available on its own, only as part of the convenience pack.

I’ll see if I can dig out an old brochure I had back in 2016 and then check everything. Assuming I haven’t thrown it!

The only nav option on the Luxury is the standard nav. Premium nav wasn’t available as an option on the Luxury. AVS also unavailable on a Luxury.

• Thanks 1

Style Pack for £1,395 was an option for the Luxury. Is this sidesteps, etc?

Mark Levinson hi fi upgrade not available on a Luxury.

Removable towcar available on all models for £695.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, subria88 said:

The specs have changed most years from what I can tell, particularly for the facelift in 2018 onwards.

I have the pdf brochures for 2017 (pre facelift), 2018, 2020 if you are interested - most can be had off the lexus website if you use www.archive.org to dig into the past.

Hi Jeff. Yes those PDF brochures would be handy. Can you upload the relevant info?  I had a look at www.archive.org but couldn't find anything without a prod in the right direction.

59 minutes ago, paulrnx said:

List looks right to me. There was also a protection pack available at £450 - boot protector, rubber mats and mud flaps.

I don’t believe the powered tailgate was available on its own, only as part of the convenience pack.

I’ll see if I can dig out an old brochure I had back in 2016 and then check everything. Assuming I haven’t thrown it!

The only nav option on the Luxury is the standard nav. Premium nav wasn’t available as an option on the Luxury. AVS also unavailable on a Luxury.

Hi Paul. Yes that would be handy if you can find the 2016 brochure.

2 hours ago, JeffL said:

Hi Jeff. Yes those PDF brochures would be handy. Can you upload the relevant info?  I had a look at www.archive.org but couldn't find anything without a prod in the right direction.

For some reason I seem to recall that the panoramic glass roof was a face-lift onwards option. 

Pre face-lift avs was not quite as good as the face-lift either from what I remember Tel has mentioned previously 

Lexus_NX_2020_e-brochure.pdf Lexus_NX_e-brochure_2019.pdf NX_BROCHURE_UK_2017.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, subria88 said:

For some reason I seem to recall that the panoramic glass roof was a face-lift onwards option. 

Pre face-lift avs was not quite as good as the face-lift either from what I remember Tel has mentioned previously 

Lexus_NX_2020_e-brochure.pdf 9.09 MB · 4 downloads Lexus_NX_e-brochure_2019.pdf 9.09 MB · 1 download NX_BROCHURE_UK_2017.pdf 16.77 MB · 3 downloads

Thanks Jeff. That's fantastic, they will come in very useful. Great team-work on this forum👍

• Like 1