Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,i have an Is300h (13 plate)  and i would like to add to it some ambient light. After seeing plenty of youtube videos i decide that the easiest way is to power it up from the electric windows as it also light up when u turn on your low beam. 

What i am struggling to find is the connector in the image at the end of the video. anyone knows where to find it and how its called? 

I would appreciate any help and tips/advice. 

Thank you in advance for your help! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...