Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx450 disaster

Evening!

disaster, going to part exchange my rx450. Gutted she was going as I thought it was in really good condition, even gave her a valet before driving to the dealer. The dealer has taken it for a test drive and when the car comes to a stop about 5 seconds later there is 2 small clunks? I have never heard these before? Any ideas.

thanks in advance

We're good but we're not mind readers  :laughing:

"Clunks" - from the front? From the back? Every single time it stops or only the final stop of the journey when you press the power button to turn the car off? Can you record the sound and post it on here?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, unklefesta said:

Evening!

disaster, going to part exchange my rx450. Gutted she was going as I thought it was in really good condition, even gave her a valet before driving to the dealer. The dealer has taken it for a test drive and when the car comes to a stop about 5 seconds later there is 2 small clunks? I have never heard these before? Any ideas.

thanks in advance

What were you going to exchange the RX FOR ?

• Like 1

Was it a Lexus dealer and was the sales person prepared to take your car in part ex but at lower price.  I would have thought that any Lexus dealer hearing a suspicions noise would have got one of the Tecs to look at it for an opinion.  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links