Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Changed my tyres (again)

I took of my perelli p zero and now replaced them with perelli p0 Nero gt. The car drives so much better. Less fuel usage. Less road noise. More comfortable and more grip. The car feels lighter on these tyres. Quicker acceleration too. Less use on gas peddle too. Very good tyres

On 12/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, james250 said:

But when I used to have car serviced at dealers I used to get through more pads than brake discs. Always seemed to be that the pads wear out more than the discs.

A question about lip in disc. Can someone kindly explain what exactly a lip on the disc is and what it means? I hear this term a lot where people talk about lipped discs. Is it possible to have plenty of thickness left on disc but have lipped disc that needs changing?

On 12/18/2020 at 10:26 AM, NemesisUK said:

How many miles on the new tyres?

My experience of Pirelli tyres was high wear rate and minimal grip in damp conditions....

I have now done 300 miles on my new tyres. The perelli p zero tyres are really hard. No grip. Dreadfull in the wet. And high wear rate. The perelli p0 Nero gt tyres. Are the complete opposite. They are really good in the wet.

On 12/18/2020 at 10:26 AM, NemesisUK said:

How many miles on the new tyres?

My experience of Pirelli tyres was high wear rate and minimal grip in damp conditions....

Which perelli tyres did you have?

7 hours ago, NemesisUK said:

Pirelli Pzero

Yh. They are horrible. They are racing tyres for super sports cars  not sedans. The perelli p0 nero gt are for sedans and normal cars. Here is pics for tread comparison 1st is p0 Nero gt and the second is the p0

61gi5lMABLL._AC_SY550_.jpg

Pirelli-P-Zero-PZ4.jpg