Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

J22 GTT - Parents old 1J soarer

hanj

Hi guys,

I've joined the forum to hopefully track down my grandads, and then my parents Soarer (wedding gift, how awesome). Apologies if I've posted to wrong area.

Was a 1JZ auto, racing green, registration: J22GTT. Think it was a 98 reg, possibly an earlier model though. 

Was marked as sorn for a while until lately I cannot find info on it so may have had a plate change or its been scrapped. Is a shot in the dark but would love the chance to bring that home again, hasn't been on the drive since I was 14/15, now 22 and I think I can afford to get it back. Was sold to a chap who lived in Farnborough and funnily enough it was parked outside my girlfriends house for a while back in 2015-2017 but just assumed it would be waiting for me when I was ready (biggest mistake)

Think it got into a small rear end accident but was repaired sometime in 2016.

Had Turbo Technics rebuilt turbos, certainly a straight through exhaust as I could hear my parents coming home from a mile away. Probably making around 400HP at the time. Believe it was a 'poverty' spec with the cloth interior, nice front lip and small boot lip.

Had wheels from the next gen soarer on it, the large dish/faced ones, looked amazing.

Would appreciate any info that people can help me out on. No info to be found via gov sites on MOT or Tax, at least from what I could find today.

Thank you

Han

Posted around, had people reach out to me:) not sure of exact whereabouts, just know who has it. Good enough for me, if the chap decides to sell I'll be first to take a look!