Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introduction

Paul Barber

Hi. I brought my wife an SC430 by accident. Not sure why and I was sober. However whilst it is a 2000 car with 145k on it still looks and goes well. I do however have a problem and why I joined here. It now needs a new ABS/brake master cylinder and my mechanic mate is struggling to find one outside of dealers or bringing in from the states. Any advice? I will pop in wanted section.

Cheers

Paul

Just now, Paul Barber said:

Hi. I brought my wife an SC430 by accident. Not sure why and I was sober. However whilst it is a 2000 car with 145k on it still looks and goes well. I do however have a problem and why I joined here. It now needs a new ABS/brake master cylinder and my mechanic mate is struggling to find one outside of dealers or bringing in from the states. Any advice? I will pop in wanted section.

Cheers

Paul

Hi and welcome Paul.

Why did you buy it for your wife? Does she understand what it is and can do?

Colour please and what does she drive now?

Send piccies please..................of your wife and oh, yes, the new qcquisition.

Dark blue with cream interior. We have a smart fortwo, Lotus Elise, Astra Twin Top, track prepared Golf VR6 and the Lexus. My wife tends to use the Smart or the Lexus. Used to use the Astra but been on SORN since march. Photos to follow

• Like 1

Just now, Paul Barber said:

Dark blue with cream interior. We have a smart fortwo, Lotus Elise, Astra Twin Top, track prepared Golf VR6 and the Lexus. My wife tends to use the Smart or the Lexus. Used to use the Astra but been on SORN since march. Photos to follow

Thanks Paul.We look forward to the piccies and your future contributions.

Are you aware of Lexusworld.com where there is a plethora of SC Members?

Front.jpg

Side.jpg