Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX300 2003/2004 2nd Fuse Box location

Sorry - it must be me.

I've read the manual, searched the internet, removed the drivers side panel under the glovebox, lain on my back with a torch to locate, on both the front RHS and LHS, but I cannot find the second fuse box/panel. ( Not the main one under the bonnet, the 'other' one. )

Any wisdom for my standard RHD RX300 Gen 2., greatly received.

Happy Boxing Day.

Piers. 

1 hour ago, PCM said:

Sorry - it must be me.

I've read the manual, searched the internet, removed the drivers side panel under the glovebox, lain on my back with a torch to locate, on both the front RHS and LHS, but I cannot find the second fuse box/panel. ( Not the main one under the bonnet, the 'other' one. )

Any wisdom for my standard RHD RX300 Gen 2., greatly received.

Happy Boxing Day.

Piers. 

Happy days Piers..............you should PM Herbie,our resident Dr of Electrics as he`ll be too stuffed with Crimbo Pud to read this currently.

Good luck, Matey !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Happy days Piers..............you should PM Herbie,our resident Dr of Electrics as he`ll be too stuffed with Crimbo Pud to read this currently.

Good luck, Matey !

Piers..........Don`t make the mistake of checking one`s own exhaust pipe !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

Good luck, Matey !

I was indeed stuffed yesterday and today I have to do it all again as Bubble & Squeak 😄

It's hidden behind the glove box Piers. It's a while since we traded our 300 in but I'm almost certain that you have to remove the panel under the glove box and then lie on your back looking up towards the top of the dash and it'll be there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Herbie said:

I was indeed stuffed yesterday and today I have to do it all again as Bubble & Squeak 😄

It's hidden behind the glove box Piers. It's a while since we traded our 300 in but I'm almost certain that you have to remove the panel under the glove box and then lie on your back looking up towards the top of the dash and it'll be there.

Thank you - I'll take a look.

Cold meat and pickles today (etc) - Beano and Dandy stylee. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbie said:

Oh, Herbie--Bubble and Squeak, Pure heaven on Earth! Do enjoy and save some, lest an elderly vagabond driving a Silver GS 450h TAPS ON YOUR PORCH WINDOW LATE ONE MOONLESS NIGHT !!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Herbie said:

Thank you and yes.

Found it.

It's on the front passenger side underneath the glove box.

Had to remove the lower panel, ( 3 square holes with catches ) , unclipped the small footwell light. Left the glovebox in place.

Looked underneath and its very near the bottom LHS, by the door, with a small rectangular black panel in front of it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PCM said:

Thank you and yes.

Found it.

It's on the front passenger side underneath the glove box.

Had to remove the lower panel, ( 3 square holes with catches ) , unclipped the small footwell light. Left the glovebox in place.

Looked underneath and its very near the bottom LHS, by the door, with a small rectangular black panel in front of it.

Congratulations Piers.

1. When was the last time you were flat on your back then?

2. Have you been drinking?---A square hole?

3.Did you resolve your problem, then?

Have a great day, old Chum.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links