Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After market ISF wheels

I used 'wheelbasealloys' for my LS and honestly couldn't fault the service and the wheel spec came perfect. Do you want 19s or 20s? Just checked pre-mentioned website and they have some OZ wheels suitable for the ISF 🙂

ISF standard wheels

PCD 5X114.3

Front 19x8, Rear 19x8.5 or 9 (can't remember)

Think std offset is 45

Maybe someone in the know can confirm or update that... but you can just adjust the offset accordingly if you go for wider wheels and if you decide to go for 20's, make sure you get a correct tyre size so the speedo doesn't have any large miscalculation (hard to do if you're sensible).

Happy hunting 😄

16 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

I used 'wheelbasealloys' for my LS and honestly couldn't fault the service and the wheel spec came perfect. Do you want 19s or 20s? Just checked pre-mentioned website and they have some OZ wheels suitable for the ISF 🙂

ISF standard wheels

PCD 5X114.3

Front 19x8, Rear 19x8.5 or 9 (can't remember)

Think std offset is 45

Maybe someone in the know can confirm or update that... but you can just adjust the offset accordingly if you go for wider wheels and if you decide to go for 20's, make sure you get a correct tyre size so the speedo doesn't have any large miscalculation (hard to do if you're sensible).

Happy hunting 😄

Thanks - I will take a look.  Not sure on stock set-up of 19s & 20s, or 20s all round.  Any negatives with all 20s?  

1 hour ago, Grey One said:

Any negatives with all 20s?

Just the usual stuff, bumpier ride due to decreased tyre profile, more so to do with width changes, check clearance of fronts when full locking and on some designs making sure you can clear front calipers if dished wheels are your thing.

Wheelbasealloys allows you to enter all your car info, i.e 2012 Lexus ISF and it should throw up all wheels it can get fitment for and then you can narrow the search with filters, such as OZ as the brand. When you go to order they will double check all your call details before sending the wheels to varify fitment.

Any particular wheel in mind, just being nosey 😛

1 hour ago, hockeyedwards said:

quite similar style to the stock rim, would you keep silver or colour change?

Just as they are. The change would be to benefit on the winter tyres. 
But as we can’t go anywhere, (and likely to get worse from tonight) don’t think I’m going to bother

23 minutes ago, Killysprint said:

Just as they are. The change would be to benefit on the winter tyres. 
But as we can’t go anywhere, (and likely to get worse from tonight) don’t think I’m going to bother

Yuppp, wafts around the block only it would seem 😔

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 1:06 PM, Grey One said:

I was looking for some Oz Racing alloys in the UK for the ISF, but couldn’t find any as a straight swap.  Has anyone here got any experience of them and what sizes/specs on wheels needed?

Thanks 

@Grey One, check out my wheels currently for sale, just posted a new thread.