Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Long time lurker, new Lexus owner!

McShmoopy

Hi guys

I’ve been driving for almost 2 years and ever since I passed I’ve had my eye on a Lexus purely because you don’t see many of them on the road.

Thanks to the many active individuals on this forum, I learned so much about Lexus as a brand, the rock solid reliability, the luxury and the refinement and after test driving an IS250 I was not disappointed one bit and was immediately sold!

Finally after my poor corsa broke down, I decided to take a plunge and I bagged a 2010 Lexus IS250 Automatic F Sport and so far I love it! 

Hoping to be an active contributor on this forum and I am looking forward to my many years of Lexus ownership and to make some friends on here too 🙂 

87C8A686-6855-455C-8DB0-E915CE453D69.jpeg

422CBEB0-5E88-48D8-BAC8-1C010642412E.jpeg

32D41581-4E46-440F-BD19-E7FB6DB9AF9F.jpeg

22676E96-5313-4F93-B955-9E4B669C1AE6.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

Welcome Bilal.

You have been a very studious lurker. You have told us why you came to Lexus and have provided piccies too!

Enjoy the Forum and please do contribute.

Cheers mate and I certainly shall do! 

10 hours ago, ALAW said:

Welcome to the LOC. Got yourself a nice looking car there . Nice shiny black looks very good.

Cheers mate, I was after an ultrasonic blue for quite a long time and I was never quite able to find one within my budget sadly so the black is a nice alternative! 

2 hours ago, steve2006 said:

Hello Bilal and welcome to the LOC.

From a Corsa to an IS250 .....good move, how did the insurance changeover go?

I’m in the county next door so may see you around the A38 😀

Cheers mate! Honestly insurance was one of my major concerns, I was planning on waiting til my 2nd year of driving but with the corsa dying I checked with my current insurance provider. 

To change vehicles mid policy my quote jumped up from £80 to £140 a month which isn’t bad as I was paying that pre Covid for the corsa. Thankfully I’m working from home so I dropped my annual miles from 10k to 2k and just social driving!  Generally my insurance is quite high compared to most most but should slowly come down over time.

Haha I’ll hopefully keep an eye out for you mate! At some point I may get a private plate, just bought a GROM VLINE for now so the bank balance has taken a hit  😂

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 10:54 AM, McShmoopy said:

Cheers mate! Honestly insurance was one of my major concerns, I was planning on waiting til my 2nd year of driving but with the corsa dying I checked with my current insurance provider. 

To change vehicles mid policy my quote jumped up from £80 to £140 a month which isn’t bad as I was paying that pre Covid for the corsa. Thankfully I’m working from home so I dropped my annual miles from 10k to 2k and just social driving!  Generally my insurance is quite high compared to most most but should slowly come down over time.

Haha I’ll hopefully keep an eye out for you mate! At some point I may get a private plate, just bought a GROM VLINE for now so the bank balance has taken a hit  😂

Hi.

When your insurance is due for renewal please feel free to give us a try if you wish.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links