Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX300h F Sport Headlight plug

Anyone know where I can get a headlight plug like the one in the picture attached? My local Lexus dealer cant find it on his system as a separate plug, seems to come with the engine bay wiring loom at over £1300!!! Also, I wonder if the RAV 4 one would be the same?

IMG_2029.heic IMG_2056.heic

2 hours ago, Herbie said:

I have no idea what a .heic file is but my Windows 10 computer can't open it. Can you post in a normal .jpg or .png file format?

Sorry, attached now a jpg files

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

2 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

It looks similar to this, but doesn't show up on the NX connector list.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/9098012A92-Genuine-Lexus-Headlight-Connector-for-2016-GS-RX-NX-ES-models-/303744097378

EXCELLANT!!!!! You really are a star buddy!!!!! Thats the same plug which seems to be used on the Prius as well.........Thank you so much!

Really made my day, thanks

• Like 1

Update..... found quite a few of them online for around $25-$35 delivered to UK

I then rang my local Toyota dealer with the part number in the link Colin barber sent me and they have one in stock for £18 pick up tomorrow....Happy days!!!

BTW, I my research I found this plug is used for the NX300, Nx200, Prius and the LC500

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/30/2020 at 1:58 PM, Herbie said:

I have no idea what a .heic file is but my Windows 10 computer can't open it. Can you post in a normal .jpg or .png file format?

Herbs, I opened it ok in Safari. Here are the two photos7FFBCC9E-EB8A-4069-B727-627E403A7153_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.2fe794bae7e42a388650bd3e95ce591d.jpeg17D7E67A-667D-4638-B507-B71A218BC926_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.39e57a3f6157da0a1d8a73a24979f7ba.jpeg

Hi Guys, The headlight plug arrived today with all the help/advice and thanks to you all on this forum.

It is the correct plug for the NX300h.

However, could anyone walk me through how to remove and insert the wires into the plug holes? Is there some sort of release pin I need to find and press to release/insert the wires individually?

Probably you have to insert a little pin or screwdriver to ply the block ledge over each contact at the extremity of each wire, then you can pull it from the old plug and insert in the same position to the new one. Be careful to not change position of wires!

There are some tools specially developed for removing the pins. Try looking up 'electrical pin removal tool' and there are quite a few options available from the usual sources.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 7:29 PM, ColinBarber said:

No, it's an MPEG file format, supported by Apple IOS and MacOS, Android, Ubuntu, Adobe, Canon etc.

Just not very web friendly at the moment.

Or Windows 10 & 11 either