Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2010 fsport is250 lexus on facebook marketplace

I love this colour on the 2IS. 
I’m not sure I would assume that it has been well looked after though from two ropey photos and a poor description. I never understood why people don’t vacuum  their car when taking photos for adverts. Also that’s a lot of power from a 0.25 litre engine. More that the standard 2.5 litre it usually comes with 😞.

• Like 1

Yes, viewing in person is the only real way. I agree they are relatively rare cars though. 
We  had a facelift IS250 SE-L for 8 years in that colour and I loved it.

Our RX 450h is also in that colour, although it looked a slightly different shade to the IS when we had them both parked next to each other. 

C5611BE0-A3D8-4E5E-A00F-28B180033311.jpeg

15 minutes ago, F.A. said:

Yes, viewing in person is the only real way. I agree they are relatively rare cars though. 
We  had a facelift IS250 SE-L for 8 years in that colour and I loved it.

Our RX 450h is also in that colour, although it looked a slightly different shade to the IS when we had them both parked next to each other. 

C5611BE0-A3D8-4E5E-A00F-28B180033311.jpeg

Wow. I have a 2010 model but I dont have the headlights you have with drl. Mine is an fsport. I tinted my windows and had the paint detailed. Put vlands on the rear.  I want to change the wheels for 18inch black alloys.

20201201_110213.jpg

20201202_092906.jpg

Very nice. I will always have a soft spot for these cars. Part of me wishes I kept it as a daily.

Are those NX alloys? I’ve never seen them on a 2IS. 

Mine was one of the first with the DRLs. I had the F Sport front lip added by the dealer along with the GFX spoiler.   

8 hours ago, F.A. said:

Very nice. I will always have a soft spot for these cars. Part of me wishes I kept it as a daily.

Are those NX alloys? I’ve never seen them in a 2IS. 

Mine was one of the first with the DRLs. I had the F Sport front lip added by the dealer along with the GFX spoiler.   

They are Nx alloys. I don't like them. I want all black alloys. I will either swap them or buy a new set of black 18s when I can afford it