1. rear diffuser,
  2. front splitter and side skirts MaxtonDesign,
  3. Invidia Q300h midpipe or other steinless steel catback exhaust,
  4. ECU and AT remapping.

This picture shows fully stock car (just tinted windows done) 19 months ago 🙂:

spacer.png

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, rob_clio172 said:

Nice to see 1 of these get fettled with, good list of things done too.

What kind of power will the mapping see?

Thanks 🙂 Would be great to see 300-320whp (stock water intercooler is too small for better results) and 450Nm (torque should be limited to 450Nm as this is safe value for AT)

• Like 1

On 1/2/2021 at 2:52 PM, _3rd said:

Hi, here is my IS200t, picture below shows current stage on modifications (all done in past 16 months 🙂) :

spacer.png

List of mods:

• brake calipers painted in sonic blue metallic pearl,
  • drilled/slotted brake discs,
  • brake pads: EBC YellowStuff,
  • privacy glass (aftermarket tint),
  • full LED lights (excluding HIDs),
  • LED DRL tinted with film,
  • welcome lexus emblem projector lights,
  • reversing camera: OE Lexus (US import),
  • subwoofer: Alpine SWE-815,
  • automatic mirror folding module,
  • programmable engine start/stop module,
  • front center console leather trim: OE Lexus (US import),
  • wireless Apple Carplay and Android Auto module,
  • remote engine start/stop (offroad use only, US import),
  • cold air intake with heatshield: AEM (US import),
  • axle back steinless steel exhaust: Invidia Q300h (US import),
  • coilovers: Tein Flex Z (height and stiffness adjustment, JDM),
  • wheels: Dotz Revvo Gunmetal/Polished lip 19x9.5" rear and 19x8.5" front,
  • M4 style boot spoiler,
  • coming soon:
  1. rear diffuser,
  2. front splitter and side skirts MaxtonDesign,
  3. Invidia Q300h midpipe or other steinless steel catback exhaust,
  4. ECU and AT remapping.

This picture shows fully stock car (just tinted windows done) 19 months ago 🙂:

spacer.png

Looks smart mate, some days I wish I waited bit longer to get a 200t spec but very rare ! How much did the exhaust set up back ? (not even sure if it's compatible with the 300h - I have changed the rear diffuser to a IS250 one and custom exhaust tips but want to get exhaust later the year) and what is the front centre console leather trim ? If it's the arm rest that's already leather ?? Thanks!!

2 hours ago, ghost_killer said:

Looks smart mate, some days I wish I waited bit longer to get a 200t spec but very rare ! How much did the exhaust set up back ? (not even sure if it's compatible with the 300h - I have changed the rear diffuser to a IS250 one and custom exhaust tips but want to get exhaust later the year) and what is the front centre console leather trim ? If it's the arm rest that's already leather ?? Thanks!!

Thanks mate. The 300h isn’t so bad, fuel economy is much better in your car 🙂 

Invidia Q300h is compatible with 200t/250/350 but I’ve seen some garage offering custom steinless steel exhaust built for about £500 (my Invidia rear mufflers were £620 including tax and fees, Invidia midpipe is £590).

Center console leather trim you can see below (these pieces were plastic in my car):

EA85EFC6-A33C-4BCA-89F9-C02179A757EA.jpeg

20 hours ago, _3rd said:

Thanks mate. The 300h isn’t so bad, fuel economy is much better in your car 🙂 

Invidia Q300h is compatible with 200t/250/350 but I’ve seen some garage offering custom steinless steel exhaust built for about £500 (my Invidia rear mufflers were £620 including tax and fees, Invidia midpipe is £590).

Center console leather trim you can see below (these pieces were plastic in my car):

EA85EFC6-A33C-4BCA-89F9-C02179A757EA.jpeg

Thanks, I prob got for custom exhaust I don't want anything loud just a bit sound to it without going OTT ! And yeah the 300h isn't bad on fuel,much better than my old IS250, I defo want to change to leather on the centre console now you pointed it out, wonder if they come standard on any IS in the UK.......

36 minutes ago, ghost_killer said:

Thanks, I prob got for custom exhaust I don't want anything loud just a bit sound to it without going OTT ! And yeah the 300h isn't bad on fuel,much better than my old IS250, I defo want to change to leather on the centre console now you pointed it out, wonder if they come standard on any IS in the UK.......

For a bit sound improvement you can go for custom rear mufflers, you could choose the loudness and other sound parameters.

I’ve got these leather pieces on eBay for £70 including shipping and tax (from USA), they were described as “Lexus IS250 2014 front center console leather trim”. There were two different types: with white or red threads (red probably for f-sport trim or just for red interior)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 4:31 PM, _3rd said:

For a bit sound improvement you can go for custom rear mufflers, you could choose the loudness and other sound parameters.

I’ve got these leather pieces on EBay for £70 including shipping and tax (from USA), they were described as “Lexus IS250 2014 front center console leather trim”. There were two different types: with white or red threads (red probably for f-sport trim or just for red interior)

Thanks, did do a search on eBay that came with few different ones, where they easy to change ? Can't say I notice these on UK spec ones then again I only got the Executive spec

43 minutes ago, ghost_killer said:

Thanks, did do a search on eBay that came with few different ones, where they easy to change ? Can't say I notice these on UK spec ones then again I only got the Executive spec

They are pretty easy to change, 30s for both (no screws/bolts, just plastic clips holdings them). Prob these ones were offered for F-Sport spec only (but not sure)

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2021 at 10:19 PM, _3rd said:

They are pretty easy to change, 30s for both (no screws/bolts, just plastic clips holdings them). Prob these ones were offered for F-Sport spec only (but not sure)

Did see few on eBay and some don't post to UK, grrrrr and ones that do are either the plastic ones or red stitching, further investigating these are standard on the higher spec IS in the UK.

Just installed:

- front splitter MaxtonDesign,

- side skirts MaxtonDesign,

- rear diffuser with brake light MV-Tuning.

Need to reweld exhaust tips - should be a bit longer.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

After seeing this Maxton lip in  a real life example in your car I think I'm going to get that 😄 100% now I was thinking between Maxton and NIA but Maxton now for sure, Very nice write up. You plan on doing chrome delete and those wheels are mint! 😄

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, HellaF said:

After seeing this Maxton lip in  a real life example in your car I think I'm going to get that 😄 100% now I was thinking between Maxton and NIA but Maxton now for sure, Very nice write up. You plan on doing chrome delete and those wheels are mint! 😄

Maxton Design front splitter fits perfectly - recommend 100%. MD side skirts are not so good - need some cutting to keep factory jack lifting points. I’m not going to dechrome at the moment, the only chrome I will delete is headlights - need to unseal them and paint gloss black 🙂

- All badges removed 🙂
- Reverse, fog and turn lights + bumber reflective parts tinted (medium smoke tint film)
- New black emblem
- black dynamic mirror indicators 😃

Next stage: airride or coilovers air cups installation (every speed ramp is such a pain 🙂 )

198339611_197419722283530_7789999438502447269_n.thumb.jpg.60f434f0413539de109b767d3dea70bd.jpg

• Like 1

You plan on putting on the Black Pearl emblems or keep them chrome look? Cause I'm going to black out mine with Radiator mesh grill emblem and black gloss L on back and front 😄 Looks good that spoiler tho feels small for the car 

Also what material you got for the lip gloss black or textured? 🙂 and what did you do to mount it? :?

15 minutes ago, HellaF said:

You plan on putting on the Black Pearl emblems or keep them chrome look? Cause I'm going to black out mine with Radiator mesh grill emblem and black gloss L on back and front 😄 Looks good that spoiler tho feels small for the car 

Also what material you got for the lip gloss black or textured? 🙂 and what did you do to mount it? :?

I keep L emblems black with chrome L. All other emblems are deleted 🙂 Spoiler feels small as this car is not 500+ bhp haha

Front lip and side skirts are gloss black. To install the lip you have to remove your front bumper, drill 6-8 holes, install lip with correct for plastic surfaces glue and bolt it up 😃

Nice definitely will get Maxton then! What are your wheels specs? I kinda want JRS's 28 or 11 in 18' 8.5J front and 9.5 or 10J back depending on the stock and if they would fit + I want to lower it not sure if I'm going to try springs first or go straight coils 😄

What you have on yours? Coil or springs?

13 minutes ago, HellaF said:

Nice definitely will get Maxton then! What are your wheels specs? I kinda want JRS's 28 or 11 in 18' 8.5J front and 9.5 or 10J back depending on the stock and if they would fit + I want to lower it not sure if I'm going to try springs first or go straight coils 😄

What you have on yours? Coil or springs?

JR28 and 11 both look great 🙂 My front wheels are 19" 8.5J ET34 and rear ones 19" 9.5J ET35.

After difficulties with lowering springs on my previous cars (couldn't set proper height) I went straight coilovers - Tein Flex Z, but I'm thinking about getting air suspension or air cups for my coilovers now 😄