Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Upgraded front brake pads for ISF

Hi All,

I'll be due new disks and pads on the front soon (already sorted brembo discs) and i'm looking into pad options at the moment. I have no problem with the stopping power but the dust on the front brakes is getting on my nerves!

Where have people bought upgraded pads for their ISF's in the UK? Most search brings up a lot of options in the USA but not over here (Stoptech, Project MU, Hawk etc. etc.)

Any help appreciated.

Scott

Ive just this minute received my discs but went thru rockauto in states 🇺🇸 for brake pads, i have these pads on my car already from nearly 2yrs ago and brake dust is minimal and grip is great oh and pads only cost me £56 to my door with customs/shipping pre paid and arrived before my uk purchase which I’d ordered first lol 

3267298D-340C-4511-AB04-145E788E1173.jpeg

28F81CE2-C57A-44DD-A635-871D06E16DBB.jpeg

2 hours ago, mr2lad said:

Ps these are the rear pads but have the same in front pads in garage somewhere, 

Thanks for the heads up, i may still end up ordering from the US. Im tempted to get some from RR Racing and perhaps get the fancy lower control arm bushings too. I just tell myself whatever it is in dollars it will be in £ and usually avoids any disappointment!

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 6:22 PM, hockeyedwards said:

I have used EBC reds on my front with significant reduction in dust and about equal to better stopping performance than OEM, I know a few other members have used yellow as well which offer a bit more bite 🙂

Thanks for the reply, i used them about 11 years ago and were fine for me. I notice EBC seem to get a bad rep online now but no one seems to know why 😂

19 hours ago, scott-o said:

Thanks for the reply, i used them about 11 years ago and were fine for me. I notice EBC seem to get a bad rep online now but no one seems to know why 😂

Everyone needs to complain about something... haha!