Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Flat Cap, Pipe And Slippers... Yeah Righto!

People may give the comments of my GS sport as Flat Cap, pipe and slippers

but may i ask this

why do boy racer keep baiting me?.. there must be something that they thing I have a racey machine?

Typical example... Bloke in a fake Cosworth (looked so fake) pulls up next to me.. winds window down.. looks at car, looks at me (I was happily smoking pipe) and decided to bait me by revving engine?

Last night I was cruising down a long dual carriageway and I over took an Astra GTE... he decided to bait me by carving in front and pulling alongside.

Again later tonight.. bloke in a 206 right up my bottom (flat cap obscured the rear view mirror)

Every day I get it

I should revert back to sailors shag for my pipe! :whistling:

must be the black paintwork and the Sport Stance... must admit the sport sits real nice on the street.. quite low.

best one today was a 205 with dull expensive body kit.. alot of money has ben spent only to hear the rattle of a diesel

bloke should be publicly executed for sticking all that time onto a diesel!

not quick at all.. had me talking under my breath saying "If only i had the soarer"

damn pesky kids... i just wanna grow old gracefully

I know what you mean i have embarrassed myself a few times away from the lights :crybaby: ,all show no go springs to mind ,i had a T5R before and it flew :driving:

Why don't you just wave your bus pass and walking stick at them and maybe they'll leave you alone?!

Steve...or you could leave a tartan rug on the rear parcel shelf :lol:

Dont let them get to you mate :ph34r:

i will take a look at your rug at gaydon mate.. see if i like it or not :winky:

Why don't you just wave your bus pass and walking stick at them and maybe they'll leave you alone?!

Steve...or you could leave a tartan rug on the rear parcel shelf :lol:

Dont let them get to you mate :ph34r:

i will take a look at your rug at gaydon mate.. see if i like it or not :winky:

Ooohhh er i better not bring the wife then :lol:

The gs300 has the same engine as the mkiv supra which means there is an endless supply of upgrades avaiable for it... Just remember that the auto box isnt that good at large hp but can handle up to 300ish...

I got mine at 243 with some simple upgrades that cost less that a good service...

I dont want to make it to fast as i stepped out of an M3 Evo which was far to fast for rear wheel drive and into a powerful but elegant lexus...

If you have say 3 grand you could have your lexus flipping the flat cap back with some kick a** horse power...

I raced my mates cosworth in a staight line and he didnt kick my butt... he won but no my that much there is somthing about them turbos ;)...

not quick at all.. had me talking under my breath saying "If only i had the soarer"

Don't worry Steve, I leave a fare few standing at lights and R/B in MK - :lol:

Alot of shocked faces espcially when I remove the TRC to give a bit of show B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links