Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have a RX400h 2007 model 57 plate at the moment the nearside heater on the door mirror is not working its not defrosting the mirror but the drivers side working but not the nearside so can anyone have any ideas please so hope someone can help me with this problem thank you.

Kind regards 

Eddie Mason 

If it's not a broken wire in the loom but the actual heating element that's gone, you can get a replacement heated glass on eBay for about £15 to £20 but it won't be a dimming type. If you want one of those I believe they are over £100 from Lexus - personally I'd give up on the dimming for that price :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping to get a auto Electrician to check the  door mirror to see if he can repair it a friend of knows of one so I will ask him next time I see him which will be next week also I do not fold the door mirrors in all the time only in a tight spot like a car park so I will let you know what the Auto electrician says thank you.

Eddie Mason 

• Like 1