Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

REGISTRATION OF THE MULTIMEDIA DEVICE.

Hi everyone, new boy here and famous for watching my 'P's and 'Q's when on a board as prestigious as this one.  Even trawled through 20 pages of previous comments in order to make sure my topic hadn't been addressed in the past..............I hope.

Why do you think that, on a 2020 NX Premium Nav model, after the very simple procedure of identifying the Multimedia ID Number and inserting it in the appropriate section of the registration portion of 'My Lexus' it bloody well answers back by showing 'ID Invalid'.  Checked umpteen times but still same result.

Did anyone experience this problem in the past and manage to find a way around it?

Grateful for any help.

On 1/10/2021 at 8:25 PM, canetois said:

I should have added that I tried the registration on both Desktop and In Car.

^^ From memory, there’s something a bit odd about the format needed to enter the car ID. I know I struggled for a couple of days and then contacted Lexus who told me what to do. Sorry, can’t remember now exactly what the issue was, but as @Telsays, contact Lexus and they’ll tell you.

Thanks Ed and Alex.  

I took Tel's advice and I am now working with Lexus to solve the problem via email, expecting a third effort from them tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for your replies.👍  Stay safe.