Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF wheels up for sale..... Well, sort of!

After a recent upgrade, the (micro-)famous Aston Martin V8 Vantage Speedline wheels are up for sale.

Pics of the wheels below as well as a shot of them on the car. £575 to a forum member.

These will fit straight on the ISF with no rubbing using 15mm spacers all round and longer captive bolts.

These have been refurbed in dark metallic anthracite and I ran them with the genuine Aston centre caps you see them pictured with.

I've gone to Rotiform wheels now so these are up for grabs.

If you want to see any more pics of them on the car check my Instagram feed at @isf_dan or drop me a DM for more pics of you are not on Instagram.

IMG_20210111_174438_126.thumb.jpg.64549fe126d38eeb0e21f5440dafb8ae.jpg

DSC_0078.thumb.JPG.aad45e059a0dc07e7f2e5146cb70fdd3.JPG

DSC_0079.thumb.JPG.0bb8cb985eda7de9726b0bd1c4839406.JPG

DSC_0080.thumb.JPG.997409cb6c8d92429c36aa004ab0db63.JPG

DSC_0081.thumb.JPG.36cd7c690ec59db9fe8d4ab1d9073e44.JPG

DSC_0086.thumb.JPG.37f9c094a9b317cbf20fd8943500b364.JPG

IMG_20200509_202808_590.thumb.jpg.c07e37d0fbf8c2229f46178b4b66a372.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hey, I know this was long time since you made this post, but I just wondering if you still have the wheels and/or are still selling them... and if not then maybe you know few details about them.

It seems that Lexus wheels are in extreme low supply now and I don't feel like refurbishing the trashy standard wheels on IS250, I had 4 spare sets (hoarder kind of), but some f....wit stole one set and then set my garage on fire (well that apparently happens). Long story short, I remembered that Aston Martin Vantage wheels fit Lexus and someone have them fitted on Lexus, so my first thought was to go on the forum and find who that was. It is clear they are 5x114.3PDC and if I am not mistaken 19x9J? . But maybe you remember what was offset and centre bore on them? Thanks,

16 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Hey, I know this was long time since you made this post, but I just wondering if you still have the wheels and/or are still selling them... and if not then maybe you know few details about them.

It seems that Lexus wheels are in extreme low supply now and I don't feel like refurbishing the trashy standard wheels on IS250, I had 4 spare sets (hoarder kind of), but some f....wit stole one set and then set my garage on fire (well that apparently happens). Long story short, I remembered that Aston Martin Vantage wheels fit Lexus and someone have them fitted on Lexus, so my first thought was to go on the forum and find who that was. It is clear they are 5x114.3PDC and if I am not mistaken 19x9J? . But maybe you remember what was offset and centre bore on them? Thanks,

I too had AM wheels at one point, iirc 

19x8.5,  +50.3 front offset
19x9.5, +62.5 rear offset

• Like 1

Thanks, yes I am sure that few people had them, I think somebody even had them on IS250 as well. What size spacers have you used for yours? As well what you did with centre caps left AM ones? 

54 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Thanks, yes I am sure that few people had them, I think somebody even had them on IS250 as well. What size spacers have you used for yours? As well what you did with centre caps left AM ones? 

I ran 15mm spacers all round, bought new AM centre caps

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links