Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

07 sc430 pebble beach

Leslie Ingram

37 minutes ago, Leslie Ingram said:

I have a 07 sc430 which I bought new in 12/06.  I am parting with this beauty.  Can I put pics on here to sell it?

It is a pebble beach and is starfire white with pimento red interior.  

49 minutes ago, Leslie Ingram said:

I have a 07 sc430 which I bought new in 12/06.  I am parting with this beauty.  Can I put pics on here to sell it?

It is a pebble beach edition in starfire white with pimento red interior 

Being as no one has replied to you Leslie, I'll say that yes, you can put photos on here to sell it but you have to become a Gold Member of the club first.

At least that used to be the rule and I think it still is - if anyone knows different please speak up.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, scudney said:

An individual joining a owners forum purely for the purpose of selling a car,should this really be allowed? 🤔

I think that each applications should be decided by the Mods having regards to the circumstance of each case John.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leslie Ingram said:

It is a pebble beach car with star fire white and pimento red interior. 

50 minutes ago, scudney said:

An individual joining a owners forum purely for the purpose of selling a car,should this really be allowed? 🤔

What about that other character with the SC430 that was 17 years old and only done 5,500 miles? He came in to "ask questions" and it's now sold and the whole thread has been deleted - so we'll never know how much it made in the end!

That's more annoying to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Herbie said:

What about that other character with the SC430 that was 17 years old and only done 5,500 miles? He came in to "ask questions" and it's now sold and the whole thread has been deleted - so we'll never know how much it made in the end!

That's more annoying to me.

And I kept being denied access to that thread !

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Neil E said:

I think it's just a case of observing the rules. 

I agree with observing the rules of the forum, but when I got a number of bell notifications about a reply I had made to the post, and wished to see on clicking the bell I was informed "I did not have permission to view this content". No explanation on why that made me wonder. I had done something wrong?

John.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Leslie Ingram said:

Here we go Leslie. All you need to keep in the rules. Don't post it until you have all the details. I notice you don't have the Profile Information area on your ID to the left of each page, can you rectify please. Regards Mike. 

8 hours ago, Leslie Ingram said:

For sale:

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions:

Extra Info:

Pictures:

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Please cut/copy the Template shown above, and paste and complete it (i.e., fill in the blanks) in your own post.

**please take note of the below changes to the rules or your threads will be deleted**

• All items advertised for sale must be available
  •  All Items must have location of where the item is based.
  • All items must be as described in the for sale thread and not just linking off to elswhere
  • All items must have a picture showing condition of the item
  • Price MUST be stated. Otherwise we delete the thread without warning.
  •  Ebay / amazon / Gumtree items must be directly linked to. However, must be described in the post. 
  • Random chit chat and spamming will be removed at the moderating teams discretion without warning.
  • Moderators reserve the right to restrict access/useage of the section as deemed necessary. Please use manners and respect our position in such cases. We are here to protect.
  • Absolutely No selling on behalf of others. Selling for Family or deceased estate is fine. Please seek advice if unsure.
  • Sellers must ensure parts are as described. If something is stated as being in good working order it should have been tested prior to sale. Buyers are warned to double check items as soon as they arrive.
  • The right to refuse use of the classifieds extends to unregistered traders, bad sellers, repeat offenders and anyone seen to be wasting our moderators' time/effort.
  • Group Buys Must Be organised by an Approved trader or be Approved by LOC moderating team, No Exceptions.

when the items have sold, can members inform the moderating team, so it can be closed/moved to the archive 🙂

Please contact us if you have any issues with selling.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Leslie Ingram said:

It is a pebble beach edition in starfire white with pimento red interior 

Hi Leslie, I thought that the Pebble Beach Edition was only made for the American market? Has it got a Pebble Beach metal logo on the side of the car and behind the gear stick? 

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 09.35.28.png

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 09.38.16.png

13 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

And I kept being denied access to that thread !

Hi I contacted the chap selling that SC430 in 2018, here is my reply from him regarding the selling price!

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 09.50.29.png

• Like 1