Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Breaking MK1 Aristo.

Lambaj

Hello  Folks

As part of my search for parts to fix my Mk1 Aristo V, I bought a part stripped Aristo as I needed a front wing and a bumper...  long story.

So I now have the bodyshell, and it will need to go soon.  As I know how hard these cars are to come by, if any Aristo owners are looking for parts, please let me know.

List of things that ARE NOT THERE!!! : Engine - All of it, Transmission, Prop, Diff, Front clip/wishbones, Front and rear shocks/springs. Front and rear bumpers. Rear Light Clusters. Front screen cracked. Boot lid. Front Wings. Brake booster. Instrument panel.

Most of the interior is there - Grey/blueish velour. Rear and passenger seat tidy enough (needs a clean)  Driver seat has an issue with electric slide, and needs a serious clean, but the material is sound.  Front Seatbelts cut out by some muppet. Rears there. Door trims are presentable.

3 very straight doors, complete with glass. (drivers stuck down)  May keep the mirrors.

Has full sunroof...

Anyway, if you need something, please post or send me a PM.  Hopefully this shell will help another car survive!

Tony

• 1 year later...