Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls430 drivers door, 18" wheels and tyres

For sale: Bare door, silver drivers door (no glass, switches, locks, internal trim etc) 4 x 18" 5 spoke wheels and 245/45/18 tyres with good tread.

Item Condition: Door - used and good condition. 

wheels in need of refurbishment.

tyres used but plenty of life left in them.

Price :£50 for the door, £125 for the wheels, £125 for the tyres.

Extra Info: bought the front  and  rear door from lexus spares direct but front door on my car was repaired so this is surplus to requirements.  I don't have a picture of the door but can assure everyone it is in very good condition. If interested I could take some photo's. (just need to empty the garage to get to it) 🙂

Contact Details: Mark (Lex eleven)

Delivery: collection or buyer arranges courier etc20201210_135010.thumb.jpg.f6b6b51130fe7608a5912ec9f59473cb.jpg20201210_135216.thumb.jpg.5f0671f4b4653924242d79825ed29356.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mark, are the rim still for sale?

Not sure they will fit a GS300. What is the ET. ? 

The Car has 18 inch with 245 / 40 zr18 tyres and r18 on it. I think original would be 225 / 55 /r16.

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Mark, The ET is the offset which will be seen in bold relief on the inside of the rim.  All to do with where the wheel sits in relation to the hub and the fender. Further out or further in, etc. Did a bit of reading myself but no authority!

Sorry to tell you that I've managed to source a set of wheels with Tyres at a very reasonable cost.  Everything difficult with Covid lockdown so had to be local.   Will show my new Beast when I've fitted them which with this weather may be more than a week away.  Have mentioned my new purchase on the GS forum asking Q's of members.

Stay safe

Stuart

• Like 1