Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

costs of maintanance of gs300h

mugurel moruzi

hello folks,i intend to buy a gs300h 67 reg and i want to know some details about the maintance of this model,prices,what must be done and what not....i never had such a beauty,hybrid etc and i nedd some more info like what kind of engine oil must be used,what type of gear box oil,after how many miles the gear box oil must be changed,how much costs......if anybody wants to bring the light in my mind,i will apreciate.thx all of you

10 hours ago, mugurel moruzi said:

hello folks,i intend to buy a gs300h 67 reg and i want to know some details about the maintance of this model,prices,what must be done and what not....i never had such a beauty,hybrid etc and i nedd some more info like what kind of engine oil must be used,what type of gear box oil,after how many miles the gear box oil must be changed,how much costs......if anybody wants to bring the light in my mind,i will apreciate.thx all of you

Go to Lexus Vehicle Servicing & Maintenance | Lexus UK and scroll down a bit and enter your model GS300h in the drop down box - dealer service prices are listed for each service - also just below that you can again use a drop down to show what each service covers. After 5 years you can move to Essential Care servicing which is about 30% cheaper Lexus Essential Care | Lexus UK (though not all cars listed, select the one that is closest to get an idea of pricing) - this page also lists prices of some common maintenance jobs.

• Like 1

engine oil, 0W-20 every 10k miles/12 months

air filter every 40k miles/4 years

plugs 60k miles

coolant (both engine and hybrid inverter) Toyota S-LLC premixed (pink) at 100k miles then at every 50k miles thereafter

brake fluid every 20k miles/2 years

rear diff GL-5 every 40k miles/4 years

transmission fluid (Toyota ATF WS) inspect every 40k miles/4 years - in theory doesn't need replacing unless on the severe maintenance schedule which is then inspect every 30k/3 years and replace every 60k/6 years.

• Like 1