Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey.

In the country right now, it appears that there are only 2016 available.

The below does not have the sunroof, but does have ML

https://www.monzamotorhouse.co.uk/cars/lexus/gs/f5.0v8/421097/

The one below does have both sunroof and ML

https://www.oakgarage.co.uk/used-lexus-gs-wolverhampton,-west-midlands-3261442

There are so few you might have to work with what there is.

It might take six months for your criteria to be met and even then,being such a rare car,it could be reserved quickly over the phone on the day you aren’t looking.I like sunroofs,but they would never be a deal breaker for me.

However,I can see the advantage of a post April 17 car....cheaper road tax,eventually.

IIRC there were around 11 registered in 2017 and approximately 8 2018/18 cars following this. No idea how many of those would have a sunroof but the ML system was a very popular option. 
Good luck, it’s a cracking car. 

There aren't many with the sunroof option. Most GS Fs were purchased by Toyota as press cars or employee vehicles. Nearly all these had ML and no sunroof. I guess some of the dealers purchased demo/stock vehicles and I don't know the spec of those but only a handful were purchased new by the public, and anyone who wanted to track their vehicle would deem a sunroof as undesirable.

18 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

That is a ludicrous price, not that I want to sell mine, but if someone would give me that much I'd be over the moon! 😍

It's probably 2k over what I've seen similar vehicles go for somewhat recently.

1 minute ago, ColinBarber said:

It's probably 2k over what I've seen similar vehicles go for somewhat recently.

Does wonders for my future valuation. Settling finance next month and will own it outright to keep forever (hopefully), be interested what a 2016 sunroof and ML with 45k miles would fetch...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hockeyedwards said:

Does wonders for my future valuation. Settling finance next month and will own it outright to keep forever (hopefully), be interested what a 2016 sunroof and ML with 45k miles would fetch...

In white not that much, however in black at least £80k!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gsf grey solihull said:

Well that makes sense hence my grey would be a steal at £120😂😂😂.sorry no sunroof but everything thing else 

I think you are being overly harsh there, grey isn't that bad. You should be able to get at least £1k.

2 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

I think you are being overly harsh there, grey isn't that bad. You should be able to get at least £1k.

Valuation based on pretty dire situation recently when I had puncture on motorway !!! Felt pretty helpless owning car with no solution other than trailer home 

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, aijazmirza@hotmail.com said:

In the market for a 2017 onwards gsf. Cash waiting for the right car.  Must have the sunroof and mark levinson hi fi. all colours considered.

thanks

aijaz

I was desperate to get my hands on a 2017 or newer because I had conditioned myself about the cheaper tax 😂😅

But then I saw how few cars had actually came to market... I grabbed a calculator and worked out the difference between the two years and then it worked out something stupid like savings would come after I've owned the car for 7 years based on sale price of the units at my time of purchase. 

The biggest problem to buying a GSF is you'll have to compromise upon a few things.  And I can assure you, I compromised but I regret nothing. 

Am surprised that the Monzo motorsport unit is still available, I guess there's not many cash buyers about as the interest on the finance they offer is horrendous.

On 1/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, aijazmirza@hotmail.com said:

In the market for a 2017 onwards gsf. Cash waiting for the right car.  Must have the sunroof and mark levinson hi fi. all colours considered.

thanks

aijaz

Please see the For Sale section if you are interested in a 2016 model

• 2 weeks later...

This GSF has just come on the market at Monza - its got a sunroof and ML but 2016, although beggars can't be choosers.  They also have a black one, but the red interior means its a marmite one. I do wonder where they get their stock from as they seem to have 3 or 4 GSFs in recent times:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202102058750758?advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=SK65EH&model=GS F&page=1&make=LEXUS&include-delivery-option=on&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New

Very rare to have both factory options, sunroof and ML, fantastic to see.

It is nice to see Monza motorhouse building a portfolio with the GSF. Previously they have sold an USB ISF. Maybe they will end up been the go to people for F purchasers?

8 minutes ago, Fair and square said:

Very rare to have both factory options, sunroof and ML, fantastic to see.

It is nice to see Monza motorhouse building a portfolio with the GSF. Previously they have sold an USB ISF. Maybe they will end up been the go to people for F purchasers?

They had a GSF before I think as well? They also left an advert on autotrader saying 'we'll buy your GSF' always a pleasure to see a need for the F cars 😄

1 hour ago, hockeyedwards said:

They had a GSF before I think as well? They also left an advert on autotrader saying 'we'll buy your GSF' always a pleasure to see a need for the F cars 😄

They has Chris's of which was black but hand ML and sunroof. Prior to that they have had the USB one that featured on pistonheads a few years back.

34 minutes ago, F.A. said:

I’m sure they purchased their black one off a member on here. It’s been on there for a good few months now. 

That was Chris's, purchased before this current black one.

2 hours ago, F.A. said:

I’m sure they purchased their black one off a member on here. It’s been on there for a good few months now. 

That one listed a couple of months ago was another black one with the sunroof and Mark Levinson - belonged to Chris, the black one currently listed only has the Mark Levinson it hasnt been on too long and I think everyone seems to be mixing it up with Chris's GS F as they are both Black with Red leather. 

11 minutes ago, Blitz01 said:

That one listed a couple of months ago was another black one with the sunroof and Mark Levinson - belonged to Chris, the black one currently listed only has the Mark Levinson it hasnt been on too long and I think everyone seems to be mixing it up with Chris's GS F as they are both Black with Red leather. 

Ah ok. Sorry my mistake! 
Judging by the price they are listed at, the GSF seems to be holding its value at the moment.