Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

21 hours ago, messi said:

Hi

Anyone know where I can get those tiny green bulbs for the heated seat switch? I need one for the vsc switch aswell. Any help will do. Thanks 

The bulb listed for that use is probably the headlamp washer switch bulb the vsc switch and the seat heater switches are all one rear mounting and the bulb probably serves them all through a tunnel affect as there are no other bulbs shown or listed for the vsc and seat heater switches.

Part number 84150E this bulb fits most toyota vehicles  and can be bought from a toyota dealership part number 84999-10320. 

I have just bought a set of crush washers for my diff oil change from Toyota in Preston and the Parts Guy actually dropped them off at my door as he lived nearby.Lexus dealership did not have them as available.

This post as been corrected by author

17 minutes ago, ambermarine said:

The bulb listed for that use is probably the headlamp washer switch bulb the vsc switch and the seat heater switches are all one rear mounting and the bulb probably serves them all through a tunnel affect as there are no other bulbs shown or listed for the vsc and seat heater switches.

Part number 84150E this bulb fits most toyota vehicles  and can be bought from a toyota dealership part number 84999-10320.

I have just bought a set of crush washers for my diff oil change from Toyota in Preston and the Parts Guy actually dropped them off at my door as he lived nearby.Lexus dealership did not have them as available.

Thank you 

5 hours ago, ambermarine said:

Sorry I have got that wrong the switches are all individually lit and the bulb part number for the heated seats and vsc is toyota 84999-10650

Thank you again