Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS450h 2007 hood struts are different

Hi everyone,

I was getting ready to buy some rear struts as they don't hold the rear trunk and I went ahead and also looked for front hood struts. But the front struts appear to be different from each other.

REAR    RIGH: 4178XD 0485N 184/06 CO 28 64530-0W091
REAR    LEFT: 4178XD 0485N 184/06 CO 28 64530-0W091
FRONT LEFT: 5303VC 0160N 178/06 AB 31 53440-0W091
FRONT RIGH: 5231VB 0160N 179/06 BH 28 53450-0W071

Is that normal or should I go ahead and buy the same model?

On another topic, the current struts are from STABILUS // LIFT-O-MAT that cost 19,10 €, but RIDEX cost 5,12 €. I don't mind if they don't last as long as the STABILUS, and since I'm buying 4 of those it seems a very good saving here. What do you think?

Cheers!

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links