Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member in Warwickshire

Marcosal

Hello members. I am Allan Stewart and have just acquired a 2015 NX300 Premier with 15.5k miles on the clock. I am looking for any recommendations for servicing or support in the Stratford/Warwick/Leamington or possibly Coventry area. Many thanks.

• Like 1

Hi Alan and welcome to the best Lexus forum. Go on the Lexus website and look there for a dealer near you. I'll take it you didn't get your car from a Lexus dealer? Whilst your on the Lexus website register your car. Look up My Lexus. What kind of service history does your car have? Did your car come with a Hybrid Health Check? This is part of a dealer service and gives a year warranty for the batteries. 

Did you do any research on the NX before you got it? Any questions you have about your car look within the NX section of this forum. You'll learn lots.

• Like 2

Hi Allan and welcome to the LOC.

I would imagine Lexus Birmingham are the nearest to you, a lot of dealers were offering good deals on servicing and extended warranty packages recently like 2 for 1 years.

Also older models get “essential service” rates although the NX isn’t listed yet but worth asking dealers.

Gold club membership also gives you discounts on servicing and parts at most dealers so also worth checking it out.

https://www.lexus.co.uk/owners/servicing-and-maintenance/lexus-essential-care/?lexReferrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F#hero

On 1/20/2021 at 8:12 PM, Marcosal said:

Hello members. I am Allan Stewart and have just acquired a 2015 NX300 Premier with 15.5k miles on the clock. I am looking for any recommendations for servicing or support in the Stratford/Warwick/Leamington or possibly Coventry area. Many thanks.

Hi Allan. I'm  also in Warwickshire and taking delivery of a 2018 NX300h Luxury on Friday 🙂 Lexus Coventry is probably closest dealership.

Had  a few Lexus models in the past. When I  was living in Ireland had a CT200h. The NX is going to replace a 2006 LS430 which is still going strong with only 105,000 miles

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 8:46 PM, Mr Vlad said:

Hi Alan and welcome to the best Lexus forum. Go on the Lexus website and look there for a dealer near you. I'll take it you didn't get your car from a Lexus dealer? Whilst your on the Lexus website register your car. Look up My Lexus. What kind of service history does your car have? Did your car come with a Hybrid Health Check? This is part of a dealer service and gives a year warranty for the batteries. 

Did you do any research on the NX before you got it? Any questions you have about your car look within the NX section of this forum. You'll learn lots.

Hello Mr Vlad. It came from a Jaguar main dealer and whilst I haggled various things I deliberately left out a service with the intention of getting the next scheduled service done at the Lexus dealer in Coventry. The car has a fully stamped Lexus Main dealer Service history but has only done 15.5k miles in 5 years since new, (only 2k in the last 3 years!). Call me foolhardy but the Health Check doesn’t come until next month when it goes to Lexus Coventry for its next service.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:00 PM, JohnW61 said:

Hi Allan. I'm  also in Warwickshire and taking delivery of a 2018 NX300h Luxury on Friday 🙂 Lexus Coventry is probably closest dealership.

Had  a few Lexus models in the past. When I  was living in Ireland had a CT200h. The NX is going to replace a 2006 LS430 which is still going strong with only 105,000 miles

Hello John. Hope you are now enjoying your new NX300h

Hello Alan blimey the previous owner hardly put any mileage on that car. By no means are you foolhardy. A hybrid health check in a month with a service sounds normal to me. Sounds like you've got a really good car. Enjoy it 👍

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links