·         Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tyres (new last year) - Front

·         Michelin Pilot Super Sports - Rear

·         New OEM front brake pads last year

·         Air Con serviced last year

·         3 Keys (including Card Key)

·         Passenger side front and rear alloys have some kerb marks

·         Few normal wear and tear stone chips

Price and Conditions:

·         £33,500 (sensible offers will be considered)

·         Balance of my Lexus Extended Warranty (expires 31st May 2022) will be transferred to new owner

·         Private number plate not included – original is WV16 RNF and will be replaced prior to sale

·         Car has Lexus finance outstanding, but this will be cleared as part of the sale transaction

·         Test Drives only allowed upon proof of valid Licence and Comprehensive Insurance

Extra Info:

·         This has been a pleasure to own and by far the best car I have ever had.  I bought the car in September 2018 and have only put 14,000 miles on it in 2 ½ years.  It has never missed a beat but reluctantly I have to sell due to moving house and needing a larger car (I have an RX on order).

Contact Details:

·         Phil – Please Private Message me and I'd be happy to give you any other information and a live video tour

·         North Kent.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

·         Collection preferred

·         Delivery by myself may be an option (it would give me one last drive 🙂 )

DSC_0102.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0162.JPG

DSC_0163.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

DSC_0086.JPG

• Like 1

Someone is gonna love this car, I looked at these photos and just couldn't stop enjoying looking at it, the car is stunning! 

I wish I had extra cash to buy a car like that! Seriously Phil, the car is gorgeous! Hopefully it will go to an owner who will look after her!

Are you not afraid you will regret once it is gone? 🙂 I know I would, no matter what the ciurcumstances of selling it. 🙂

Thanks for your kind words.  No regrets at all as I will get my nice new RX in a couple of months once it's built!  2 1/2 years owning a car is about the average for me and it's now time for someone else to enjoy it as much as I did.

Beautiful car and not surprised it went so quickly. I'd been looking at the GSF for a while but I think my sensible head has concluded the RX 450h Premier or F Sport with the right spec would suit me better. It's going to be a long search probably but I'll find a suitable one soon I'm sure. Someone out there has got a cracker of a car from you.