Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Green Light on Engine won't Start,

Tuppence

UPDATE

Got the car back on Friday 26th, so just over 3 wks.  They seem to have replaced a Relay (Integration No. 1), 2 fuses and maybe a bundle of wires (doesn't seem to translate properly even with dictionary).  The relay and the wire bundle were quit expensive.  Just over 3 hrs looking for the problem was €253.  Replacing the bloc (? couldn't translate that either) and the bundle of wires was €182.  Total was €976.  Not able to tell if I was cheated as usual, they usually do more than necessary.  Was telephoned when it was ready, not before with costs.  Couldn't get help from anybody to speak to them, either Gov regulated auto experts who you pay, they didn't answer email,  nor did Eng garage who has looked after car in past who I offered to pay to keep them under control.  Asked me what was wrong with the car etc and then didn't reply.   Anyway, glad I've got it back.

37 minutes ago, Tuppence said:

UPDATE

Got the car back on Friday 26th, so just over 3 wks.  They seem to have replaced a Relay (Integration No. 1), 2 fuses and maybe a bundle of wires (doesn't seem to translate properly even with dictionary).  The relay and the wire bundle were quit expensive.  Just over 3 hrs looking for the problem was €253.  Replacing the bloc (? couldn't translate that either) and the bundle of wires was €182.  Total was €976.  Not able to tell if I was cheated as usual, they usually do more than necessary.  Was telephoned when it was ready, not before with costs.  Couldn't get help from anybody to speak to them, either Gov regulated auto experts who you pay, they didn't answer email,  nor did Eng garage who has looked after car in past who I offered to pay to keep them under control.  Asked me what was wrong with the car etc and then didn't reply.   Anyway, glad I've got it back.

Then, when reading your story: The Toyota garage here that is Lexus service, is not the worst after all.

That would be because you don't know the history of this garage with my car, and as I said, they like to do more than is necessary, not the simple solution, what's the most expensive solution.  But have heard dealers in UK do that also.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links