Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My new Sc430

RobVal

Hi everyone I'm Rob, the very pleased owner of this lovely 55 plate with cream interior and 58k on the clock.  Needed to cheer myself up after some unexpected and unwelcome news concerning my health.  So far it's doing job as I hoped (which is just as well as it cost enough!). I'm as sucker for convertibles and chose this as Toyotacars  have a good reputation.....and there's room in the back for the dog too!

IMG_2021-01-23-15-30-53-806.jpg

44 minutes ago, RobVal said:

Hi everyone I'm Rob, the very pleased owner of this lovely 55 plate with cream interior and 58k on the clock.  Needed to cheer myself up after some unexpected and unwelcome news concerning my health.  So far it's doing job as I hoped (which is just as well as it cost enough!). I'm as sucker for convertibles and chose this as Toyotacars  have a good reputation.....and there's room in the back for the dog too!

IMG_2021-01-23-15-30-53-806.jpg

Hi Rob and welcome ............. very like mine ........March 2006 54K ..same colours . Have you been underneath yet for a peak ?

2 minutes ago, RobVal said:

No 😳 but no mention of any rot ob MOT history, although I believe the floor and suspension can suffer?

It is worth getting a peak at this stage ............. MOT wont be an indicator of what its like unless its horrendous . Maybe you'd rather not look ?😁

Just now, RobVal said:

Well I've plenty of money in the bank if it needs doing.  Was yours bad then?

They all could do with some TLC at this stage . ......................If you are interested look at my post on LW .I dont be on there any more but the Topic should still be there .

1 hour ago, RobVal said:

No, just relieved that I'm not as worried about it as you are.  Must have been a real lemon you bought.  Did you see my post about insurance by the way?

Insurance ............what post ........................ ? You take care now !!😁

2 minutes ago, RobVal said:

Oh just that I got comprehensive cover for £277 from the RAC and wondered if it'd be of any use to anybody.

You should have tried admiral ........... fully Comp £180.....................sorry.............

4 minutes ago, RobVal said:

Good for you, It'll recoup some of that money you spent on welding.

Welding ?...........what welding ? ............ what medication are you on ?. You need to be less aggressive or no one on here or any other board will want to advise or help you . Now take care of yourself . I wont be commenting any further !

• Like 1

Oh dear, well the rest of the members have been fine.  Oh and I should of said, it was £177 because I swapped my NCD from my other car.  I am on medication as it happens, but it doesn't affect my cognitive abilities.  In future try to think more about how you approach people you don't know, it's a little impolite and tends to annoy.  After a while try something like "Hi mate, hope you don't mind me advising but they are prone to rust issues.  I'd get it checked out if you haven't already." Take care & stay safe.