Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

R469TKJ beautiful looking Mk3

Hey, saw this Aspen Green ( same as mine ) in the Morrisons carpark at Neats Court Sheppey today !

What a stunning looking car

If you own this then please be on here ......... 136500 miles and clear MOT

Not seen you before on Sheppey or anywhere near .........  are you very very brave ........  taking her out in the snow and ice, well done !

Malc

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Malc said:

Hey, saw this Aspen Green ( same as mine ) in the Morrisons carpark at Neats Court Sheppey today !

What a stunning looking car

If you own this then please be on here ......... 136500 miles and clear MOT

Not seen you before on Sheppey or anywhere near .........  are you very very brave ........  taking her out in the snow and ice, well done !

Malc

Super brave leaving it in a supermarket car park 😀

had I not been driving the Honda Legend AWD I'd have jumped out and taken some piccys  .....  not quite Skating / Dancing on Ice but it would have produced a similar effect I'm sure :yahoo:

Malc

A friend of mine is working up near Lossiemouth at the moment. He has a few cars to choose from but because of the distance from Shropshire plumped for his MKIV LS400 on CrossClimates. No problems so far and by this weekend he'll have done a thousand miles in a week.

• Like 1