Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands paint detailer recommended

Hi all looking for highly recommend detailer for paint ceramic coating in the Midlands near Solihull,must be referred by personal work carried out on your car preferably in the last 6 months please.ps price paid would be great many thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 12:59 AM, Gsf grey solihull said:

Hi all looking for highly recommend detailer for paint ceramic coating in the Midlands near Solihull,must be referred by personal work carried out on your car preferably in the last 6 months please.ps price paid would be great many thanks 

Auto Detox is the only one I can see near solihull thats recommended by detailing World

• Like 2

I used Auto Detox when I had my last Jaguar XFS. Superb service and the car came back looking like new. I only had what was called a new car detail but I couldn’t fault any aspect of the work that was done.

• Like 1

The Devil Is In The Detail (Birmingham) he has a Facebook page and he is one of the best he won't let you have the car back until he's happy with it. He did Four stage paint correction on my Mercedes and it was perfection.

• 5 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 6:10 PM, Gsf grey solihull said:

Thanks guys I have now booked in with auto detox for full prep and ceramic coating including wheels off ,glass as well as interior using kamikaze zipang and miyabi coating.thanks for input guys 👍

Did you get this done and how did it go?

• 4 weeks later...