Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Simon69

Hi everyone , iv been looking at lexus motors for ages & now iv made my mind up to buy a rx300 but is it me or is this model getting rare , iv looked at eBay & most are hi miles , plus im on a budget , 

Hi Simon. Yes the RX300 is a rare beast plus it's an old model. They'll all have high miles but don't despair. If the car has been looked after then it'll be a good car for many more years. Because of the ages of those cars you'll probably have to look at the suspension parts as they'll probably need doing. If you're getting one with a full lexus service history then it'll be a good car. If it isn't then do look at getting the car looked at at a garage you know and trust and be prepared to spend a good few hundred on brakes and suspension bushes etc.

27 minutes ago, Simon69 said:

Hi everyone , iv been looking at lexus motors for ages & now iv made my mind up to buy a rx300 but is it me or is this model getting rare , iv looked at ebay & most are hi miles , plus im on a budget , 

Hi Simon and welcome.

Yes, they are getting rare. What is the budget ?

5 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

Hi Simon. Yes the RX300 is a rare beast plus it's an old model. They'll all have high miles but don't despair. If the car has been looked after then it'll be a good car for many more years. Because of the ages of those cars you'll probably have to look at the suspension parts as they'll probably need doing. If you're getting one with a full lexus service history then it'll be a good car. If it isn't then do look at getting the car looked at at a garage you know and trust and be prepared to spend a good few hundred on brakes and suspension bushes etc.

Hi iv seen a few with fsh ,& even with lpg conversion which is quiet tempting .rear brakes seems to be a problem from what im reading 

23 hours ago, Simon69 said:

Hi guys . Iv bought a 2004 rx300 2 owners 91thou fsh . It runs as smoth as silk .loads of history & last owner was a bit ocd which is good for me 

They are cracking cars. The ONLY downside is the relatively high fuel consumption. If you can live with that they are a joy to own.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links