Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've lost count of the number of times I keep getting "we value your privacy" on this site. Do others keep on getting the same request or is it just me ?  I agree to all but it doesn't seem to last.

Alan

4 hours ago, stringbender said:

I've lost count of the number of times I keep getting "we value your privacy" on this site. Do others keep on getting the same request or is it just me ?  I agree to all but it doesn't seem to last.

Alan

Hi Alan

It sounds like you are not accepting 'Cookies' which pop up originally on the site when logging in.
Unfortunately, we have to display this notice by law and if you accept them and the 'Cookies' then it should not appear after that.
Any further problems just drop a message to us and we can look into it further

Usually all websites have "cookies" so basically either you set up your browser to clean up everything at exit, either you have a proxy that filters them.

In both cases you need to manually agree those terms every time you enter on this site.

• Like 1
On 2/11/2021 at 2:25 PM, Lexus Owners Club said:

Hi Alan

It sounds like you are not accepting 'Cookies' which pop up originally on the site when logging in.
Unfortunately, we have to display this notice by law and if you accept them and the 'Cookies' then it should not appear after that.
Any further problems just drop a message to us and we can look into it further

Thanks Steve,

Seems I'm the only one. I do "accept all" when asked and will mail if it happens again. Bound not to now !

Alan

• Like 1