Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

6 hours ago, Big Rat said:

If any one is looking for a GSF I know of a 18 plate Blue car with sunroof that came on the market today......apparently not advertised yet 15k mikes 

🐀

PM'd

11 minutes ago, Fair and square said:

That’s only a couple thousand pounds less than a similar 18 plate was priced at after we bought ours back in July ‘19. Values are looking relatively stable for this type of car. 
Looks good in Blue. 

Sorry Im a bit late. Ive got a 2016 blu e with black leather, had it from 11months old with 5k miles

Now has 20k miles , 3 and a bit years in.  Absolutely nothing else around to replace it as our family wagon. Kids love it, wifey loves it and its different enough to keep me interested.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, EvoStevo said:

Sorry Im a bit late. Ive got a 2016 blu e with black leather, had it from 11months old with 5k miles

Now has 20k miles , 3 and a bit years in.  Absolutely nothing else around to replace it as our family wagon. Kids love it, wifey loves it and its different enough to keep me interested.

Thanks Steve. Do you have the ML audio option or a sunroof?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Papa Munchy said:

1st post👋

2019 Black with 14k & ML

Welcome fellow F-er 😉

When did you get the beast? Also, what interior colour do you have as it's both interior and exterior colours we're after? 🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Papa Munchy said:

1st post👋

2019 Black with 14k & ML

Welcome and congratulations. You must have one of the last ones registered in the UK. 

So due to reasons my wife/ soon to be ex wife is forcing sale of my GSF, I'm currently out of work and she purchased for me as a gift however I'm not in the situation to retain owner ship.. (my fault not hers ) 😐

Sooo that's one GSF leaving the forums. Unless anyone online nabs it.  Well untill Im back in my feet and buy another. 

• Sad 7

8 hours ago, Arnett said:

So due to reasons my wife/ soon to be ex wife is forcing sale of my GSF, I'm currently out of work and she purchased for me as a gift however I'm not in the situation to retain owner ship.. (my fault not hers ) 😐

Sooo that's one GSF leaving the forums. Unless anyone online nabs it.  Well untill Im back in my feet and buy another. 

Ouch... on so many levels. Hope to welcome you back in the future!

If you manage a private sale or the dealer is half decent, send them to the forums! Need all we can get 🙂

On 3/29/2021 at 9:55 PM, hockeyedwards said:

Ouch... on so many levels. Hope to welcome you back in the future!

If you manage a private sale or the dealer is half decent, send them to the forums! Need all we can get 🙂

And it's listed 😐 just put it up

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links