Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

12 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Sorry to be that person but pretty sure that's black... and the interior choices for our cars black/white/red? And as mentioned above, the blue reserved for anniversary editions? 🙂

No mate. It’s blue. You can see the difference between the seat and the centre armrest which is black alcantara. 

7 minutes ago, bernie_the_bolt said:

No mate. It’s blue. You can see the difference between the seat and the centre armrest which is black alcantara. 

I had that exact interior. The surface of the perforated leather is black but through the perforations you can see a blue colour which suggests the base colour of the leather underneath is blue. Hopefully that description makes sense! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Neo_gsf said:

Have a look at the interior of this

https://www.monzamotorhouse.co.uk/cars/lexus/gs/f5.0v8/431731/

You'll see a similar blue tinge as seen in your picture. 

Yes mate. That’s the same but it’s midnight blue leather. Honestly. I’ll try & take a photo of mine in the light tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, bernie_the_bolt said:

Yes mate. That’s the same but it’s midnight blue leather. Honestly. I’ll try & take a photo of mine in the light tomorrow. 

Fair enough. The original GS F brochure says 'Black Leather' and that Monza car was mine and was definitely black. 

• Like 2

The below image is a picture of the blue inteior on the GSF, certainly wasn't a factory option in the UK however, if you have got the 10th anniversary blue interior you may find that you have a few buyers lined up, "shotgun" me first please.

I recall that between the perforations on the seats in my ISF it was blue, ever so strange it was almost like blue was used in order to achieve the black finish on the leather!

2018-Lexus-GS-F-10th-Anniversary-Edition-interior-1280x854.jpg

1 minute ago, Gsf grey solihull said:

Honestly guys my car is not grey it’s actually unique special 50 shades grey   HONESTLY, very hot car😂😂😂😂😂

Rumour has it that behind closed doors at Lexus HQ, the brand is reffered to as "Sexus".

Only a rumour though people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Fair and square said:

The below image is a picture of the blue inteior on the GSF, certainly wasn't a factory option in the UK however, if you have got the 10th anniversary blue interior you may find that you have a few buyers lined up, "shotgun" me first please.

I recall that between the perforations on the seats in my ISF it was blue, ever so strange it was almost like blue was used in order to achieve the black finish on the leather!

2018-Lexus-GS-F-10th-Anniversary-Edition-interior-1280x854.jpg

It’s not the “Fuji blue” of the 10th anniversary edition. Pics below. Seats are definitely not black like the floor mat. If someone sold me a black car that colour, I’d get them under the trades description act!

6F94E642-4751-4D10-BE01-FFEF1A51A231.jpeg

B7F70941-E9DF-4E76-A69B-4200C9FE3775.jpeg

Black alcantara, black carpet and black leather all look different in their 'blackness' ?🤣 and god knows how many variants are out there, but it's black to me, blue to you, factory listed as black with no blue option available for standard F cars...

Suggest to 'close' the matter to get your spec sheet from Lexus, it'll say black 😄

• Like 2

When zooming into the pictures you provided they are black to me.  Zooming out, if you look at a bit of leather on the seat near the white stitching which isn't a perforated bit, it is black which goes back to what I was trying to (perhaps badly) explain that the underneath of the leather is blue and where it is perforated, the blue is making the whole seat look that colour.  We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, as Kieran is right - there are a multitude shades of blacks out there that can look different to different people. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bernie_the_bolt said:

It’s not the “Fuji blue” of the 10th anniversary edition. Pics below. Seats are definitely not black like the floor mat. If someone sold me a black car that colour, I’d get them under the trades description act!

6F94E642-4751-4D10-BE01-FFEF1A51A231.jpeg

B7F70941-E9DF-4E76-A69B-4200C9FE3775.jpeg

This is the same colour seats in mine. 

On 2/12/2021 at 10:51 AM, Neo_gsf said:

I was a GS F owner but mine is now the Blue one for sale on the Monza website.  Brand new RX 450h f-Sport on order now so I'm staying in the Lexus fold.

thats the one i wanted! 😞

2 minutes ago, ISF V8 JAY said:

thats the one i wanted! 😞

I missed out leaving a deposit on it by 40 mins, I'm not even joking.  
So I bought the black one instead.  Not even mad about it, black one is still gorgeous.

9 minutes ago, speedfreek said:

I missed out leaving a deposit on it by 40 mins, I'm not even joking.  
So I bought the black one instead.  Not even mad about it, black one is still gorgeous.

i know the feeling, was bloody gutted..... which black did you buy? 

• Haha 1

Just now, ISF V8 JAY said:

its still available by the looks of it

That's because I pick it up Thursday.  Blue one is still 'available' too - but that's also sold.

They keep the adverts up until the car is actually gone - up until that point, who knows what might happen 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, speedfreek said:

That's because I pick it up Thursday.  Blue one is still 'available' too - but that's also sold.

They keep the adverts up until the car is actually gone - up until that point, who knows what might happen 🙂

nice, bloody jealous!!!!! il keep my eye out for one!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links