Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

10 minutes ago, speedfreek said:

Can now make it official!!

2016 Graphite Black, Red Interior, Mark Levinson - Speedfreek 😎

What a car!

😉Enjoy it. 

Sport S mode for daily driving is the way to go. Switch ASC off enjoy and smile. 😉

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Arnett said:

😉Enjoy it. 

Sport S mode for daily driving is the way to go. Switch ASC off enjoy and smile. 😉

I showed my mate Eco mode and said that's the only time it will ever be purposely activated.... shame you can't just default to Sport+ as it will live there.  Fuel economy is for the hybrids 🙂

• Haha 1

Just now, speedfreek said:

I showed my mate Eco mode and said that's the only time it will ever be purposely activated.... shame you can't just default to Sport+ as it will live there.  Fuel economy is for the hybrids 🙂

I have to drive in ECO if my wife is in the car as she dislikes the acceleration so the gear shifts are better for her. But you can get the same economy out of SPORT S & Normal, just better gear responsiveness if you need it. 

And I drive using SPORT S+ with Trc off and manually when I'm just out for a "Sunday drive".. Or picking the kids up... Or bored. 

I agree I personally wish it always started in Sport S with ASC off.  

4 hours ago, Arnett said:

SPORT S+ with Trc off and manually

This was me going to and from the office last year when the very first bunch of key workers were allowed back in, had to go and pick up/ drop off files... kept trying to beat my time each trip 😛 and for reference:

Normal traffic - 1 hour

Lockdown record - 21mins 😆

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hockeyedwards said:

This was me going to and from the office last year when the very first bunch of key workers were allowed back in, had to go and pick up/ drop off files... kept trying to beat my time each trip 😛 and for reference:

Normal traffic - 1 hour

Lockdown record - 21mins 😆

That exhaust burble when redline hits and it force shifts..😍🤤....

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dave400SE said:

Yeah, agreed - if you look on their Facebook page then it looks like it took a fair hit on the rear and front passenger side

Take it the wheels on that side are totalled? I fancy a set of GSF rims....

45 minutes ago, BillNick said:

Yehhhhh maybe not

I thought that was the price at Lexus...

I was quoted around £1350 for one front wheel a couple of months ago, when I enquired about buying one as a spare from Lexus Parts Direct. 

6 minutes ago, Neo_gsf said:

We call it Azure Blue in the UK. Ultrasonic Blue is the equivalent US colour 

Ultra Blue is a colour in the UK - IS-F, late series II IS and series III IS F Sport etc. - called ultrasonic blue mica in the US - paint code 8U1

Azure Blue in the UK - RC F and GS F colour - called Sapphire Blue Pearl or Ultrasonic Blue Mica 2.0 - paint code 8X1. The Azure blue is what Lexus GB call a sonic colour, a 5 stage paint.

Ultra Blue has a hint of purple in it.

• Like 1