Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS F owners UK

2 hours ago, rayaans said:

The paint on the Black GSF on sale is shocking. Buffer trails all over it easily seen on the video on every panel. I dont know if the valeting monkeys have had their hands on it but I wouldnt be touching that unless its been to a detailer.

Above the front wheel is awful. 

It didn't leave mine in that state, ngl that's triggered me.🤦

The only paintwork flaw when it left mine was on the pillar next to the windscreen where my son had helped me dry it 🤣But that was a light mark that would of buffed out with ease.  

3 hours ago, Arnett said:

Above the front wheel is awful. 

It didn't leave mine in that state, ngl that's triggered me.🤦

The only paintwork flaw when it left mine was on the pillar next to the windscreen where my son had helped me dry it 🤣But that was a light mark that would of buffed out with ease.  

Its probably been into the "workshop" hasnt it. The wheels have been refurbed. Someones been at it with a relatively harsh compound to cause that trailing. 

I mean, it wouldnt put me off the car. But I'd be sending it to a detailer before delivery and certainly expecting a decent discount off list for that! 

8 hours ago, rayaans said:

Its probably been into the "workshop" hasnt it. The wheels have been refurbed. Someones been at it with a relatively harsh compound to cause that trailing. 

I mean, it wouldnt put me off the car. But I'd be sending it to a detailer before delivery and certainly expecting a decent discount off list for that! 

Wheels have been refurbed, front rubbers have been changed. 

Rears and breaks are the same. #LexusLinkStillActive 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Duggie B said:

See the (Arnetts) GS F has gone from Swindons site ......again 🤔

It's just been MOT'd, 60k service and had a new wiper blade & tyre inflation kit (One I handed back was sealed, wonder if these have an expiration? ) All within the last week. 

So with all of that, I would assume it's now sold. 

47 minutes ago, Duggie B said:

Hope someone will appreciate what they've bought ....I do think the inflation kit solution has an expiry date 

Yup... 

Utilising the Wife's NX at present and it just has 0 effect on me whilst I drive. No smiles per gallon at all. God I miss the gsf 😅...

Can't wait to get back on my feet and get another guzzler.

17 hours ago, Arnett said:

Yup... 

Utilising the Wife's NX at present and it just has 0 effect on me whilst I drive. No smiles per gallon at all. God I miss the gsf 😅...

Can't wait to get back on my feet and get another guzzler.

I can sympathise. I have a GSF and my wife also has a NX300h. The NX is a truly lovely car - great visibility, economical, comfortable, reliable, peaceful - everything you’d really need from a vehicle really. It just doesn’t make loud V8 noises…

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

I can sympathise. I have a GSF and my wife also has a NX300h. The NX is a truly lovely car - great visibility, economical, comfortable, reliable, peaceful - everything you’d really need from a vehicle really. It just doesn’t make loud V8 noises…

Yup, it's beautifully smooth it's semi reactive if you need to move swiftly. Comfy always...  

Looked great on the drive 😂 drives empty now days...  This is the last photo I think I snagged the day before it vanished haha.

It's the noise and the G's when you put the foot down and shift down a gear or 3.😂😅😍

PXL_20210427_164545578.PORTRAIT-01.jpeg

7 minutes ago, F.A. said:

Swindon Lexus have a 65 plate GSF with 32k miles listed for £40995 at the moment 😱

Blue with white leather apparently!  Don't think I've seen that combination before.

2 hours ago, speedfreek said:

Blue with white leather apparently! 

Unless it has been re-trimmed it will be a light grey colour as white wasn't an option.

Someone would be seriously stupid to pay that much.

2 hours ago, speedfreek said:

Blue with white leather apparently!  Don't think I've seen that combination before.

Blue with grey it'll be

Ridiculous pricing either way

Should be closer to £35-36k

10 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

Unless it has been re-trimmed it will be a light grey colour as white wasn't an option.

Someone would be seriously stupid to pay that much.

Yes I agree.

Maybe the last one they sold (Arnetts car) with higher miles sold for their asking price  (c £38k iirc),  so they are trying their luck with this lower mileage example. 

Just now, Duggie B said:

Arnetts was up for £36995 maybe Swindon took an offer, who knows ?

£36995. Lexus dealers always have £500-1k to play with. 

18 hours ago, F.A. said:

Swindon Lexus have a 65 plate GSF with 32k miles listed for £40995 at the moment 😱

That's ridiculous... 😂😅 

Mine was sold to the Swindon for the price I purchased it from Hull and then inflated up for 36995. 

Monzo sold the blue one at sub 34 & the previous black one at 36. Both had impeccable mileage. (I offered them my GSF for less than what lexus purchased it off me but they said no due to them struggling to shift the blue one & they came back offering me 28 which I laughed off )

We are seeing a beautiful inflation of price, but personally I wouldn't buy one again till it drops down to 2020 prices again 😅. 40k can buy a LOT of decent second hand motor. 

1 hour ago, Arnett said:

That's ridiculous... 😂😅 

Mine was sold to the Swindon for the price I purchased it from Hull and then inflated up for 36995. 

Monzo sold the blue one at sub 34 & the previous black one at 36. Both had impeccable mileage. (I offered them my GSF for less than what lexus purchased it off me but they said no due to them struggling to shift the blue one & they came back offering me 28 which I laughed off )

We are seeing a beautiful inflation of price, but personally I wouldn't buy one again till it drops down to 2020 prices again 😅. 40k can buy a LOT of decent second hand motor. 

Second hand prices across the board are completely nuts. There are people selling new cars to WBAC they purchased on finance and walking away with hefty cash in hand profits. If I sold now I'd be looking at 16% depreciation from new over 36 months which is practically unheard of. 

19 minutes ago, Duggie B said:

Swindons GSF now reserved obviously buyer doesn't think its overpriced....lots of car and a unique sight (rarity) is proof enough....it is for me certainly.

Wow, that didn’t take long!!!

Shows there are buyers wanting a car that is not your run of the mill sports saloon and that it's generally a main dealer (Lexus) that buyers want to purchase from.

I've been in talks with Lexus Cardiff about potentially sourcing a GSF for a P/X. They have said that the market for RCF/GSF/LCs is so tight right now the cars are flying off their lots within days. Cars often don't get listed because they have a waiting line of customers who will take one any day.

The latest RCF they sold was sold within a day, 4 weeks before the previous owner was ready to part with it.

LCs right now are selling for silly prices too but from what I was told the shop manager was bidding at above suggested price just to get one into their showroom. So it's not even like the garages are making any money on these cars.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links