Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

FS: Lexus LS600h (2008), 143k miles, full and complete Lexus Service History

The time has come to sell my beautiful Lexus LS600h. 2021 will see some major changes for myself and my family. Chief amongst these is my being able to take voluntary severance from my employer (no more traveling to Manchester and back) and my daughter finishing here swimming (no more travelling to Stockport and back from south Cheshire each day). For these reasons, we are looking to go down to one main car as a family and one small run-around. Hence this ad. 

Before I get onto the details of the car, I would be happy to consider trades against this car (with cash either way). We are looking to purchase a really good RX450 as our main car. So, happy to add cash to a deal if you have one of those. If you are looking to trade up, I'd be happy to consider a smaller Lexus providing it has a good history. 

Cash is king, and I"m hoping to get £10,500 for the car as it is.

I'd really like this car to go to an enthusiast here. I'm not going to advertise it anywhere else for two weeks in the hope that I can find a buyer within the club. 

I'm not going to list all the details about what this car has. As I'm sure you will know, it is a luxury saloon and the 5.0 litre petrol/hybrid engine is legendary. I've really enjoyed all the modern comforts, including heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise control, superb ML sound system, DVD entertainment, cooling and heated seats, rear passenger blinds, multi-zone A/C, etc, etc. Absolutely everything works as it should This car does not have the reclining rear seats and I've been able to take three adults in the back with comfort on the odd occasion. 

Onto the details of this specific car. 

This car was purchased by myself from Lexus Stoke on the 14/8/18. I’m fourth owner according to the V5C. At the time of purchase, it was literally a few days over 10 years old and had done 100k miles. Lexus Stoke were happy to give the car a full three year manufacturer warranty. There is around 5 1/2 months remaining on this warranty (ending towards the end of July 2021). It is transferable to the new owner. The chief service engineer at Lexus Stoke is James Manley. I have asked his permission to name him and he has agreed to chat with anyone who is seriously considering purchasing this car, answer any questions re. their care for it over the last few years, and confirm the transferability of the manufacturer warranty to the new owner. 

The car has an almost full MOT (next due on the 1/1/22). The last MOT had two main advisories. 

1. Repair as soon as possible (minor defects): windscreen. I have had a new windscreen fitted on the 8/2/21. This was done by Autoglass and all the safety camera re-calibrations were done by Lexus Stoke following installation. 

2. Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories): Brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened (offside rear inner). This has been checked by the Chief Technician at Lexus Stoke and no need for any repair work or replacement. He though that the MOT checker was being a little over zealous in his categorisation of this!

This car has a 100% complete service history with Lexus. Main services have been done at the following points: 

• 17/7/09, 1838 miles, Lexus Poole
  • 29/7/10, 7564 miles, Lexus Poole
  • 28/7/11, 12034 miles, Lexus Poole
  • 18/9/12, 16525 miles, Lexus Birmingham
  • 30/5/13, 26391 miles, Lexus Birmingham
  • 18/3/14, 36460 miles, Lexus Birmingham
  • 10/12/14, 46646 miles, Lexus Birmingham
  • 9/9/15, 56693 miles, Lexus Birmingham
  • 27/7/16, 67294 miles, Lexus Birmingham
  • 2/2/17, 77734 miles, Lexus Birmingham
  • 18/10/17, 88516 miles, Lexus Birmingham
  • 22/5/18, 98714 miles, Lexus Birmingham
  • 20/12/18, 110930 miles, Lexus Stoke
  • 29/5/19, 120366 miles, Lexus Stoke
  • 3/1/20, 130765 miles, Lexus Stoke
  • 2/10/20, 139865 miles, Lexus Stoke 

Prior to my purchase of the car, there was a substantial amount of work done on the car's suspension (front and back). This included the replacement of many suspension parts (including all ball joints) in May 2018 (carried out by Lexus Birmingham). 

11/5/19, 

• 2 tyres, £180.65
  • Exhaust, rear back boxes, £899.62

12/7/19

• 2 tyres, £360

16/12/19

• Replacement windscreen wipers, £41.86
  • Air conditioning service, £78.99

9/6/20

•  4 x Bridgestone tyres,£720

10/20

• 2 x new shock absorber assemblies complete (these units include top mount assembly too)
  • Driver support ECU replace and recalibration for the cruise control issue
  • NSF (nearside front) top suspension arm
  • All work completed under warranty. 

I'm happy to answer any other questions about the car. As the pictures below will attest, it is in fine fettle for a 14 year old car. There are odd blemishes (all photographed below) and I have considered getting all the wheels refinished as they have some kerbing and paint deterioration. However, I'm selling the car as it is and the new owner can decide whether or not they want to get it looking perfect moving forwards. 

So, onto pictures of the exterior:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

And the interior (I love this car's interior. It is a place of absolute comfort!):

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Wheels (these are in need of a little TLC):

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

There are the four blemishes to the exterior paintwork that I can find.

First of all, a tiny 2mm or so mark in the centre of the near side rear passenger door panel (just above the shaded part of the door in this photo). This was on the bodywork when I bought the car and has not changed over that time. 

spacer.png

Secondly, a very light mark on the rear, nearside, bumper panel:

spacer.png

Third, some marks on the back of the driver's wing mirror.

spacer.png

Lastly, some scrapes on the front, near side bumper (my fault with a high curb). 

spacer.png

Finally, here are some pictures of the service record and history from my ownership over the last few years:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you have got this far, thanks for reading to the bottom of the ad. I'm happy to answer any questions via PM or I will give my telephone number out and we can chat. Car is located in south Cheshire (Sandbach). 

• Like 1
  • jpjsavage changed the title to FS: Lexus LS600h (2008), 143k miles, full and complete Lexus Service History